Reviews for Villain Ties
gigs chapter 19 . 10/16/2007
this story is totally awesome i can't wait to read the next chapter
CaptMacKenzie chapter 19 . 10/14/2007
Sheesh. What a mess. Six different groups of players, all with their different agendas for Rogue. Somehow I don't think Mystique's going to get what she wants. Thanks for the update! But you're right... we're still at basically the same point in the story - so keep writing, darlin'!
Roguechere chapter 19 . 10/13/2007
YAY! You updated! I am overjoyed! And things are moviing forward! Logan's gonna find out about his past! OMG!

One thing though, why are people upset Wanda's dead? I don't get it! I thought this chapter would be about a celebration! :P

Keep up the good work!
theshadowcat chapter 19 . 10/13/2007
Nice, but yea, more soon would be good.
rogueraven1 chapter 19 . 10/13/2007
great but sad chap.
angw chapter 19 . 10/13/2007
No worries :)

There has been so much hurt and pain. And it's not finished yet.

How will Logan deal with the memories?
UpYourCupcake chapter 19 . 10/13/2007
How sad :-( I have no other words.
lovestoread chapter 19 . 10/13/2007
i loved the updates!Can't wait for more!
CaptMacKenzie chapter 17 . 10/12/2007
hey ... what happened to you? we miss your wonderful plot points! I desperately want to know what's going to happen now, with Wanda dead, and the personal confrontations to come. I'm frustrated with the cliffhanger!
angw chapter 18 . 10/10/2007
Oh wow. How is Rogue going to deal with everyone wanting to live forever in her mind? With everyone wanting something from her what will they think when she takes control for herself. I am looking forward to it.
rogueyroo chapter 18 . 9/19/2007
AMAZING story...

and you just BETTER update
CaptMacKenzie chapter 18 . 9/18/2007
woah. finally got around to reading your last few chapters ... MAN! i can hardly believe you did all that to poor Rogue; i guess now the question is how you're gonna write a resolution! must be why you're taking so long with the climactic chapter- i'd have writer's block, too, after this!

Well, anyway, I enjoyed it, and I can't wait to see how Logan reacts to meeting Mystique and Rogue, especially once he figures out what's been going on!
UpYourCupcake chapter 18 . 9/9/2007
OMG I'm crying...that was so sad. Poor Wanda, poor Rogue. That was just so heart-breaking...
rogueraven1 chapter 18 . 9/9/2007
poor least carol knows the truth now
theshadowcat chapter 18 . 9/9/2007
*sniff*

Great, now I'm crying.

*humph**sniff*

Very well done and hope there's more soon.
335 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »