Reviews for Villain Ties
Wanda W chapter 46 . 10/5/2009
Longshot's insistence that the two women are involved in a romantic relationship added a refreshing lighthearted mood to this tense escape. Tessa not knowing how to drive brought in a wonderful touch of chaotic anarchy that worked well with how the rest of it had played out and again, brought in some great humor. I loved Longshot being focused on getting back to Petra, hoping she was all right, and that he called her his girl. She would have loved hearing that.

Rogue and Emma aren't exactly bonding, are they? ;) Both are making the potentially fatal mistake of underestimating one another. It should be interesting to see how their individual plans pan out.

Wanda W chapter 45 . 10/5/2009
So much action in this chapter! I'm kind of glad one of them got some shots in at Calypso, she's a nasty piece of work. The guy Tessa was fighting deserved what he got just for falling for the kissing trick.

Tessa kissing Betsy to throw Shade off-track was almost as funny as the way Betsy taunted her about it after the fact. It was touching to learn the significance of each number in Tessa's code. That revealed a lot about just how deep her devotion to Joseph runs.

Petra's little pitiful call for Longshot at the end makes her a lot more endearing. It's nice seeing just how much she really relies on him.

TENaSeein chapter 46 . 9/27/2009
Yay! Longshot's alive! I loved seeing a return of evil Emma in this chapter. Poor Rogue though. Shaw hates her. Emma hates her. Some of the people in her head are planning a coup...she just can't catch a break. :D

I loved the interaction between Longshot, Betsy and Tessa. Hilarious! I can't believe that Tessa can hotwire a car, but didn't bother learing to drive.

My favorite line in this chapter has got to be, "It’s funny how fast he accepted the fact that you’d gone gay, isn’t it? For a previous lover, you might think he’d have trouble believing it, but nope!” **snort**

LOL! Priceless. And the image of Tessa trying to drive with her eyes closed...ROTFL. You are an evil genius.
Chellerbelle chapter 46 . 9/26/2009
Love the appearance of Longshot and Tessa's comments about how easily he accepted the possibility that Betsy was a lesbian, haha.

Love this:

“I’d like to see you get so lucky.” Betsy smirked at her.

“I remembered a forty digit code!” Tessa pointed out again.

Great chapter as always, and looking forward to more.
rogueraven1 chapter 46 . 9/26/2009
o let the girl that never learned to drive,drive the escape car. i would a switched as soon as i found out that info
Indecisively Yours chapter 46 . 9/26/2009
Stop itt! You're seriously making me want to bitch-slap Rogue to the next century. I've never has such feelings for Rogue since this. Remy LeBeau, fix it!

He'll fix it, I know he will. I've got faith in Le Diable Blanc. Which leads me to asking: where the hell is he? You said he was going to appear soon...and this isn't soon! Well, okay, maybe if he comes in within the next two or so chapters it'll be soon. Gah, stop making me think about him! Well, no, don't stop. I don't mind. XD

Glad Betsy and Tessa got out! Kinda funny that it was Longshot who managed to get there. Now that's luck. Lucky luck luck.

Love the chapter! I'm getting that petition ready! Update soon!
Willow95 chapter 45 . 9/26/2009
Awsome chapter. Loved it. I couldn't help but laugh at the lesbian thing. Nice one. Update soon

-x-x- Willow95 -x-x-
TENaSeein chapter 45 . 9/25/2009
The Great Escape indeed! I loved this chapter. Comedy, action, slap-stick humor...and I loved the scene where Tessa used the ridiculously long passcode. It was very touching. Showed just how much of an impact losing Joseph had on her. And it really made it hit home just why she is willing to risk so much to stop Shaw. Very nicely played. :D Bravo.

But come on...40 digits...nobody likes a show-off! :D I love the scenes between him and Petra. The flow of this chapter (unlike my review :D) was excellent. Nice and unpredictable.

Now about the intreguing mystery that is Gracie. I have a new theory. Obviously she's not Rogue's clone. There's no white streak. And she can't be her twin. She's younger. And while I feel sure that Mystique is the kind of woman to yell, "Drugs, give me drugs" when in labor...I doubt she would forget giving birth to 2 kids. No. I am now convinced that she is Rogue & Remy's daughter from the future. Yep. I've got you figured out now!
Indecisively Yours chapter 45 . 9/24/2009
How come every time I'm either replying to you, or replying back to a message, something X-Men related is in the background? Hmm...

Well, very awesome chapter. I'm still waiting to see where Remy fits into all of this again, and good for Betsy and Tessa trying to escape!

Rogue's probably still as crazy as ever. I will start that petition sooner or later. I'll have a lot of virtual signatures and then Rogue will be slapped into sense! Well, if she doesn't suck the life outta someone. Where's Jimmy when you need him?

I was going to say something about Tessa...but I think Betsy got the gist for me.

Yay for sporadic update! Happy weekend to you! Be talking to you soon!

Update soon, for awesomeness cannot be forgotten. :}
Chellerbelle chapter 45 . 9/24/2009
Great chapter. Favourite line:

“I’m starting to notice a trend.” Betsy pointed out. “Tessa gets in trouble: she kisses someone she shouldn’t.”

Hehehehehe
rogueraven1 chapter 45 . 9/24/2009
atleast "shaw" liked what he saw,then he was very quick thinking on tessa's part
TENaSeein chapter 44 . 9/23/2009
Dang girl! This was an amazing chapter. Rogue just keeps getting creepier and creepier. **shudders** She sounds like she's been brainwashed by a cult or something...oh wait...

I really loved the reactions of Kurt and the X-kids. They put up a good fight, but I'm betting that next chapter Rogue'll have subdued and back at HQ.

Really hoping to see Tessa and the great escape. Will it be soon?
rogueraven1 chapter 44 . 9/23/2009
it be nice if sams words really got to called a monster should of burnt her
Indecisively Yours chapter 44 . 9/22/2009
Whoa. Like seriously? Seriously? You had to go there. Well, Rogue was the one that went there, but seriously?

This is the con of her finally having gained control of her power. She went berserk! I felt like slapping the bxtch a couple of times, just to see if it could snap the Shaw outta her.

Like, holy fuckin' God, pissed me the fuck off, that's what she did. Someone needs to knock some sense into her, soon! Haha, one of the first times I'm actually not so fond of Rogue.

Eh, it had to happen sometime, non? Haha, but the chapter was awesome...minus the fact that Rogue is seriously off her rocker. Where's Remy when you need him, hein?

Loved the chapter! Yay for an update! That was the second time this week! Can't wait to see what will happen next (no, seriously, I wanna know what'll happen next...)! Do update again son!

I'm gonna stop procrastinating now and work on that homework. Yay for only two hours of sleep!
Wanda W chapter 44 . 9/22/2009
Good for Sam! I'm glad he got through to her enough to at least force her to pause for a moment and consider the ramifications of what she's doing. It didn't work yet, but was a step in the right direction and gives us hope that she will wake up and realize her actions and her supposed ideals are not actually in sync. It was also great to see the younger kids standing up for themselves, banding together, and looking out for one another. It was especially nice to see Sam and Paige's protective stance with one another.

Kurt was touchingly disturbed by the change in his sister. That he'd assume something was wrong and be so insistent that this wasn't her was great and comforts me. The younger ones who didn't know her as well may not be so ready to believe the best after all of this, though. Hm... Lots of good moments here.

335 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »