Reviews for Villain Ties
rogueraven1 chapter 46 . 9/26/2009
o let the girl that never learned to drive,drive the escape car. i would a switched as soon as i found out that info
Indecisively Yours chapter 46 . 9/26/2009
Stop itt! You're seriously making me want to bitch-slap Rogue to the next century. I've never has such feelings for Rogue since this. Remy LeBeau, fix it!

He'll fix it, I know he will. I've got faith in Le Diable Blanc. Which leads me to asking: where the hell is he? You said he was going to appear soon...and this isn't soon! Well, okay, maybe if he comes in within the next two or so chapters it'll be soon. Gah, stop making me think about him! Well, no, don't stop. I don't mind. XD

Glad Betsy and Tessa got out! Kinda funny that it was Longshot who managed to get there. Now that's luck. Lucky luck luck.

Love the chapter! I'm getting that petition ready! Update soon!
Willow95 chapter 45 . 9/26/2009
Awsome chapter. Loved it. I couldn't help but laugh at the lesbian thing. Nice one. Update soon

-x-x- Willow95 -x-x-
TENaSeein chapter 45 . 9/25/2009
The Great Escape indeed! I loved this chapter. Comedy, action, slap-stick humor...and I loved the scene where Tessa used the ridiculously long passcode. It was very touching. Showed just how much of an impact losing Joseph had on her. And it really made it hit home just why she is willing to risk so much to stop Shaw. Very nicely played. :D Bravo.

But come on...40 digits...nobody likes a show-off! :D I love the scenes between him and Petra. The flow of this chapter (unlike my review :D) was excellent. Nice and unpredictable.

Now about the intreguing mystery that is Gracie. I have a new theory. Obviously she's not Rogue's clone. There's no white streak. And she can't be her twin. She's younger. And while I feel sure that Mystique is the kind of woman to yell, "Drugs, give me drugs" when in labor...I doubt she would forget giving birth to 2 kids. No. I am now convinced that she is Rogue & Remy's daughter from the future. Yep. I've got you figured out now!
Indecisively Yours chapter 45 . 9/24/2009
How come every time I'm either replying to you, or replying back to a message, something X-Men related is in the background? Hmm...

Well, very awesome chapter. I'm still waiting to see where Remy fits into all of this again, and good for Betsy and Tessa trying to escape!

Rogue's probably still as crazy as ever. I will start that petition sooner or later. I'll have a lot of virtual signatures and then Rogue will be slapped into sense! Well, if she doesn't suck the life outta someone. Where's Jimmy when you need him?

I was going to say something about Tessa...but I think Betsy got the gist for me.

Yay for sporadic update! Happy weekend to you! Be talking to you soon!

Update soon, for awesomeness cannot be forgotten. :}
Chellerbelle chapter 45 . 9/24/2009
Great chapter. Favourite line:

“I’m starting to notice a trend.” Betsy pointed out. “Tessa gets in trouble: she kisses someone she shouldn’t.”

rogueraven1 chapter 45 . 9/24/2009
atleast "shaw" liked what he saw,then he was very quick thinking on tessa's part
TENaSeein chapter 44 . 9/23/2009
Dang girl! This was an amazing chapter. Rogue just keeps getting creepier and creepier. **shudders** She sounds like she's been brainwashed by a cult or something...oh wait...

I really loved the reactions of Kurt and the X-kids. They put up a good fight, but I'm betting that next chapter Rogue'll have subdued and back at HQ.

Really hoping to see Tessa and the great escape. Will it be soon?
rogueraven1 chapter 44 . 9/23/2009
it be nice if sams words really got to called a monster should of burnt her
Indecisively Yours chapter 44 . 9/22/2009
Whoa. Like seriously? Seriously? You had to go there. Well, Rogue was the one that went there, but seriously?

This is the con of her finally having gained control of her power. She went berserk! I felt like slapping the bxtch a couple of times, just to see if it could snap the Shaw outta her.

Like, holy fuckin' God, pissed me the fuck off, that's what she did. Someone needs to knock some sense into her, soon! Haha, one of the first times I'm actually not so fond of Rogue.

Eh, it had to happen sometime, non? Haha, but the chapter was awesome...minus the fact that Rogue is seriously off her rocker. Where's Remy when you need him, hein?

Loved the chapter! Yay for an update! That was the second time this week! Can't wait to see what will happen next (no, seriously, I wanna know what'll happen next...)! Do update again son!

I'm gonna stop procrastinating now and work on that homework. Yay for only two hours of sleep!
Wanda W chapter 44 . 9/22/2009
Good for Sam! I'm glad he got through to her enough to at least force her to pause for a moment and consider the ramifications of what she's doing. It didn't work yet, but was a step in the right direction and gives us hope that she will wake up and realize her actions and her supposed ideals are not actually in sync. It was also great to see the younger kids standing up for themselves, banding together, and looking out for one another. It was especially nice to see Sam and Paige's protective stance with one another.

Kurt was touchingly disturbed by the change in his sister. That he'd assume something was wrong and be so insistent that this wasn't her was great and comforts me. The younger ones who didn't know her as well may not be so ready to believe the best after all of this, though. Hm... Lots of good moments here.

Wanda W chapter 43 . 9/22/2009
Tess and Betsy's squabble at the end of the chapter was a great way to bring the escape plan to light while still entertaining us. Good device choice! It also allowed you to end it on a lighter note.

Emma is one tricky snake in the grass. It's hard to tell just how many sleights of hand she plans to pull before it's all over. I'm glad I don't have to try keeping up with her.

I'll tell you one thing, and I'm pretty sure a few of our characters would back me up on this, this whole thing with poor Rogue being nothing more than a pawn in so many people's schemes is getting out of hand and I certainly hope some way for he to be back in the driver's seat is brought to bear soon. It's a miracle she's sane!

The moments between Pietro and Wanda were touchingly sweet and a nice touch in the midst of so much plotting. It was a good contrast.

Wanda W chapter 42 . 9/22/2009
I know you're somehow going to pull Rogue out of this, but man you are getting her in deep! What would her friends think to see her like this? When they do, will they even realize that it's not really her... will something tip them off?

I still have very mixed feelings about Tessa. She's in a crappy situation, but it's of her own making and then she was willing to set up an innocent to get herself out of it and that's something I just can't get totally okay with, you know?

BTW, I thoroughly enjoyed Longshot and Petra at the beginning. Their little cameos are always such a treat! :D

Indecisively Yours chapter 43 . 9/21/2009
Well, I guess it's true what they say.

Drastic times DO call for drastic measures.

Gah, well that was a riveting chapter! (I've been meaning to use that word for a while now.)

I would have finished reading sooner, if it weren't for the fact that I was having a really lazy moment yesterday, and only managed to finish my Physics hw before going to bed and passing out. (Which also brings me to this point: I had the reply to the message half way done...but my internet totally erased it all. What bitches.)

Ah, but this new Rogue: not liking her so much. Someone needs to slap some sense into her...or take Shaw outta there. Either one works. :}

Loved the chapter (but what ever happened to Remy? lol). Can't wait to see what you'll have planned for the next chapter! See! You're getting back into the swing of this!

Update son!

TENaSeein chapter 43 . 9/21/2009
Hi. Just wanted to say that I really enjoyed this chapter. :D The scene between Pietro and Wanda was very touching. Kind of got me wondering though, if the voice of Wanda's concience belongs to her father. Man wouldn't that be interesting. She's hated the man for years so it would be incredibly interesting if her concience sounded like her dad. I know mind sounds just like my mother - that's why it's so darned effective! :D Nothing like a little maternal guilt trip - right?

Anyway. Once again, I gotta say that it was downright creepy to see sweet innocent little Rogue acting like Shaw. **shudders**

Can't wait to see what Emma is up to. You just know it's no good. **evil grin** I love evil Emma. She's just so much more interesting than "plays well with others Emma."

But my absolute fav part of this chapter was the last scene with Betsy and Tessa. Perfect. To have them cracking jokes while beating each other up...LOL. Loved it! :D

I especially loved the "I bruise easily" line. Brilliant.
331 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »