Reviews for Villain Ties
nikko-fry chapter 2 . 2/27/2007
cliffhanger...gotta hate them..but this was was good...im so glad you didn't give rogue the cure...and what about johnny boy..is he going to be in this..god i love that brat well before the highlights...
shamrockbaby411 chapter 2 . 2/27/2007
this is awsome. i love rogue/remy stories. and i love this storyline better than the third movie where rogue gave up her powers. this is really original and i can't wait for the next chapter.
Burning Touch chapter 2 . 2/27/2007
Ouch. Rogue's injuries sound like they hurt, a lot. I do not envy her for that. But, on the bright side she's in the room with Remy. I mean that has to count for something. I love when Rogue takes on Remy's eyes. I think she'd look good with them, although green really is her color. At least she got to see his eyes though. And they worked through several blushs and the reason Rogue really kissed Remy. Sure it was the only exposed skin. Uh-huh. I loved the banter between the two of them though. So very funny.

I feel bad for the big blue. I mean not only does she get shot with the cure, but she gets her powers back (yay) and finds out she's got a long lost daughter. Mystique, despite her initial critisms of Remy, at least trusts him to stay in the room while she tells Rogue the news. I think when Rogue wakes up she'll be in even more pain than before. Really don't envy her now. I wonder...does this mean Mystique and Kurt are related at all? Maybe she forgot about him first. Poor Rogue having to get beat up mentally by her psyches. And she's out again. But at least Pietro got his just desserts!

I can't wait to see what happens now that Rogue knows the big news, and her reason for being there.
Roguechere chapter 2 . 2/27/2007
Great story. I love your sense of humor; “An’ most of de time, its de fille dat’s in dis position.” I had to laugh at that, it was just so Remy! lol. I was like, leave it to him to ruin a moment when he's being sweet to come off like a total dirtbag!

Also, I've noticed that a LOT of us fic writers like to use the 'and then her world went black' in Rogue stories. It is a little repetitive to have both of your chapters end like that, with Rogue fainting. That would be my only 'criticism'. It isn't a complaint, it's just something I noticed.

Keep up the great work, this story is sure to blow us all away. I can tell ;)
Elirrina chapter 2 . 2/27/2007
Hm. Interesting. I think I'll add you to my alerts.
theshadowcat chapter 2 . 2/27/2007
Wow! Very powerful. Nice twist. Can't wait to see where you take this. More soon please.
annie chapter 2 . 2/27/2007
omg, i love this story! you write amazingly well...please update soon!
rogueraven1 chapter 2 . 2/27/2007
rogue should get Mystique for doing that.
lovestoread chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
hey this sounds great! i can not wait to see what else is going to happen next to Rogue and Remy.
rogueraven1 chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
:o GO ROGUE!
4Rogue chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
Love it! Can't wait for more. i like that the "cure" didn't help things for Rogue at all.
nikko-fry chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
that was really good for your first chapter..i really hope you finish this story and don't leave it hanging like other do...can't wait for the second part..hope you have it up soon...
Burning Touch chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
This is great! I love that Rogue didn't get the cure. And then Remy flirting with her when he's supposed to capture him. Stupid Sabertooth had to ruin it all. I wonder where the rest of the X-men were...would she had a Comm. link or something on her person? Although, if she was in her civvies, maybe not. Roguey has to learn the trick where you kick out their tail lights and stick your hands through and wave them furiously for other motorists to see. I think Sabertooth has a grudge against Rogue.

Oh, Mystique is behind it all. I wonder if that means she got her powers back. Or if she's just too amazing to let it work and she faked it all. I think Wanda's going to get a surprise if she faces Rogue. The southerner isn't that untrained, I means she's Logan's favorite after all. Nice, Remy's already tried to get her to take off some article of clothing. I liked how she knocked him out though. She could have just used her hands but those repressed emotions wanted a kiss. And then psyche Remy was helping her along to take out Pietro. He deserves it though, boy was being a jerk. I'm thinking Wanda knocked her out though, maybe Mystique.

I can't wait for the next chapter!
beyondreason chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
This is great! I hope you continue!
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
O! EXCITING! AND NEW! VERY AWESOME! UPDATE SOON!

~Chica~