Reviews for Villain Ties
annie chapter 2 . 2/27/2007
omg, i love this story! you write amazingly well...please update soon!
rogueraven1 chapter 2 . 2/27/2007
rogue should get Mystique for doing that.
lovestoread chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
hey this sounds great! i can not wait to see what else is going to happen next to Rogue and Remy.
rogueraven1 chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
:o GO ROGUE!
4Rogue chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
Love it! Can't wait for more. i like that the "cure" didn't help things for Rogue at all.
nikko-fry chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
that was really good for your first chapter..i really hope you finish this story and don't leave it hanging like other do...can't wait for the second part..hope you have it up soon...
Burning Touch chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
This is great! I love that Rogue didn't get the cure. And then Remy flirting with her when he's supposed to capture him. Stupid Sabertooth had to ruin it all. I wonder where the rest of the X-men were...would she had a Comm. link or something on her person? Although, if she was in her civvies, maybe not. Roguey has to learn the trick where you kick out their tail lights and stick your hands through and wave them furiously for other motorists to see. I think Sabertooth has a grudge against Rogue.

Oh, Mystique is behind it all. I wonder if that means she got her powers back. Or if she's just too amazing to let it work and she faked it all. I think Wanda's going to get a surprise if she faces Rogue. The southerner isn't that untrained, I means she's Logan's favorite after all. Nice, Remy's already tried to get her to take off some article of clothing. I liked how she knocked him out though. She could have just used her hands but those repressed emotions wanted a kiss. And then psyche Remy was helping her along to take out Pietro. He deserves it though, boy was being a jerk. I'm thinking Wanda knocked her out though, maybe Mystique.

I can't wait for the next chapter!
beyondreason chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
This is great! I hope you continue!
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
O! EXCITING! AND NEW! VERY AWESOME! UPDATE SOON!

Chica
snccrockz chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
I like the plot of your story very much, especially being a ROMY fan. Good for rogue, stealing remy's powers, and i hope pietro doesn't hurt her too much.

i hope to see updates of this soon!
theshadowcat chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
You had me worried there for a minute that you had forgotten her power. Good start. Wonder what Mystique wants with her. Look forward to the next chapter.
ishandahalf chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
ooh, nice start. it's always fun to see remy get introduced into the movieverse... can't wait to see how this plays out!
Proud Bishonen Whore chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
i love it already. update very son please
SocialWorker84 chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
That was a really, really good start, I can't wait to read more, please update soon!
329 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22