Reviews for Villain Ties
Willow95 chapter 42 . 9/19/2009
Hey, Great chapter. I CAN'T wait till Shaw get what he's desevred. Update soon

-x-x- Willow95 -x-x-
Ondjage chapter 42 . 9/18/2009
ROGUE YOU DUMB BITCH! lol that aside...
Indecisively Yours chapter 42 . 9/16/2009
Haha, yes! Accomplishment! You managed to update this! Awesome! I have to stop using exclamation points!

Haha, alright, I'm done exclaiming things. Woo for you updating. Totally thought you were kidding around when you said you were going to write last night. But you did write, and you did update, so that's awesome. Twas a nice little surprise for me to come home to, after staying after school. Yeah, that made sense, I think.

But so glad you updated. Though one thing confuses me. Is Emma on the good side or the bad side. 'Cause it seems like she's a double double double agent. I hope she's on the good-side...or else she's going to get killed in the end.

Stupid Shaw! Bad Rogue! The Rogue we know would never act like that...they should realize something's wrong with her! If Remy were around, he'd know something was wrong with her. :}

Gah, so, don't be a stranger to the story. Do update soon; and I can't wait to see what'll occur in the next chapter!

XD
rogueraven1 chapter 42 . 9/16/2009
i should of figured emma would be shaws trump card to "take" rogues power
Chellerbelle chapter 42 . 9/16/2009
Dun dun dun... Rogue's joined the dark side! Ep!

This has been a fascinating story so far. Keep up the good work :D
Lupa Dracolis chapter 42 . 9/15/2009
Aah! Evil Rogue-Shaw thing!
TENaSeein chapter 42 . 9/15/2009
Yay! VT is back. In a very big way. :D Dang girl. Seriously, this chapter was incredible. Nice and angsty.

Shaw's evil never ceases to amaze me. I have no idea how Rogue is gonna be brought back around. **grins** Yeah, I'm sure that you've got a cleaver, cleaver plan, but **rubs hands together in anticipation** I just don't see how you'll manage. Unless the vision Gracie saw where Wanda was killing Rogue, was really Wanda somehow killing the Shaw imprinted in Rogue's mind...nah.

LOL. Whatever you've got planned it'll be brilliant. Just wanted to say that I loved this chapter. You did very, very good!

And the final scene between Tessa and Rogue was absolutely amazing! Gave me chills reading it. Bravo. So creepy to hear Shaw's thoughts coming out of Rogue's mouth. That was an incredible scene. Really well crafted.
Wanda W chapter 41 . 8/29/2009
Gee... why do I doubt Shaw's sincerity?

I just knew they were headed for trouble. Will Logan and the others fare better at the mansion than Rogue's done since they parted? It would be hard to imagine things going much worse. Will Remy make it to the mansion alive or will Logan kill him first? LOL! I loved Logan going after him after Rogue was gone. Maybe Mystique or Kitty will step in and save him. hahaha

Frankly, I was just glad Shaw didn't order Rogue disposed of right away given he's apparently done with her now. It makes me wonder if he doesn't have something more planned for her that he simply hasn't shared yet. Uh-oh...

Wanda W chapter 40 . 8/29/2009
Well, it looks like Tessa and Rogue are both in deep doo-doo with Shaw now. Keeping secrets around there sure isn't easy and Shaw is one wily sneak. I understand Rogue's reluctance to leave, but still wish she would anyway. I know that's a stupid thing to hope for, though, as she's far too stubborn to do anything but go right back into that den of vipers.

I hope they manage to liberate the mansion and that Rogue finds a way out of there. Oddly, the biggest thing I'm hoping for, however, is that Pietro doesn't somehow hold Rogue responsible for not being able to help both Wanda and Magneto in time. That would suck so much and is one more bit of grief Rogue frankly doesn't need to be bothered with right now.

Willow95 chapter 41 . 8/29/2009
Hey, Great story. I love it! I have a question? Is Peter dead? Update soon. This story rock !

-x-x- Willow95 -x-x-
Wanda W chapter 39 . 8/28/2009
While I know there must be some truth to Tessa's news from the doctor, it's very hard to know just how much is fact and how much is manipulation to test her loyalty. Argh! Dang Shaw for trying to be so clever!

I must say, Callisto is not on my favorite mutants list. She's just a smidge too eager to damage people. You know it's bad if Shaw thinks you're out of control. That's a definite sign one should heed.

So Rogue is discovering some very important things... not only has she found father and daughter, but she's also really coming to grips with how to control and apply wisely the many mutations she's been adding to her little repertoire. Good for her! That's going to come in more than a little handy before all is said and done, I'm sure. I wonder if her little 'rewind' with the guards also affected any footage being taken by security cameras or not. That could mean the difference between culpability and seeming innocence.

Boy did John ever let the cat out of the bag! Betsy has certainly landed herself in a nasty mess this time and that makes an awful lot of characters in tough spots right now. How are they going to get out of this? I did love the totally in-character reaction from John, though. That was great.

As for the intrepid, hopeful rescuers... well, I hope that they meet with some success and that they make it out of there! You've gotta love Gracie's spunky attitude. ;)

Wanda W chapter 38 . 8/28/2009
Kurt is going to earn some kind of medal by the end of this little road trip, isn't he? I must say, I like Paige a lot and Zack is being awfully nice to Rahne, who's upset is understandable.

You have struck a very nice balance here between Rogue's concern for Tessa and her undeniable sense that Tessa isn't being upfront enough with her to be completely trustworthy. Not only does it reveal her inner conflict, but it also shows she has more insight than some credit her with.

I also very much liked the allusion to the warped sense of time she's experiencing. I can't help feeling like that was hinted at by her lack of hunger in what seems to her to be more than 24 hours.

We'll see if I'm right, I suppose! :D

Wanda (who's catching up after being off the internet for a week)
Indecisively Yours chapter 41 . 8/26/2009
No! No, no, no!

I spent two whole days reading this! Two whole days clicking the next button. Two whole days...and you just leave us with this cliffhanger?

Please, for my sanity and hopefully everyone else's, update soon!

I just absolutely love this story. It's full of lovely and awesome description, which makes it so much easier to picture it in my mind (it's like a little movie going on in my head). The accents, once again, are truly realistic, making it that much more realistic when reading. The chapters are long, so it doesn't feel like you're leaving us high and dry. It truly feels like I'm reading a novel, and I can't get enough!

Just when I think that I'll be able to predict what's going to happen, you throw in a subtle little plot twist, that just, agh, makes everything that much better!

You're an amazing writer, you truly are. I'm jealous, and I say that in a good way. It's all so well developed, too, and you make use of even the smallest of events. Like the kiss, for example! I was so caught up in them finally reuniting that I didn't even think of the repercussions of it! Gah, you got me on that one. And it's got the perfect mix of everything: drama, action (very descriptive action—amazing!) romance, comedy (love it, once more! the psyches are just amazing; always put a smile on my face) and all that other good stuff that I'm forgetting to mention.

And the characters are in-character, too! I feel like it's actually them! Like I'm actually watching this happen before my eyes!

I just...I'm running out of words to describe how great this is.

Please, do update soon! It's just so awesome that we can't be left here for long!
rogueraven1 chapter 41 . 8/25/2009
shaw is soo tess a big hug before knocking her out, and planning to use the baby as revenge
TENaSeein chapter 41 . 8/25/2009
Still spoiling us with all the wonderful updating. :D I loved this chapter. It swung from one emotional high to another. Impressive. Really impressive. Bravo.

I knew that Shaw was evil. I remember the jerk from the comics after all...but damn. New lows even for him. Poor, poor, poor Rogue and Tessa. Tessa especially. To be pregnate by the man you hate most... Ouch. I'm guessing that if she looses the baby her life is definately forfit.

**Sighs** So went with the killing Mags route. Oh well, it played out really well. Just the sort of thing to shock Pietro into fighting for the cause. **grins** Poor Shaw, he has no idea what a hornet's nest he's stirred up now. :D Forget Rogue, Pietro'll kill him.

Loved the mini scene between Remy and Logan. It was great. Just what the chapter needed to break up all the angst. I can't wait to see what else you've got cooked up for us.
329 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »