Reviews for Villain Ties
Wanda W chapter 43 . 9/22/2009
Tess and Betsy's squabble at the end of the chapter was a great way to bring the escape plan to light while still entertaining us. Good device choice! It also allowed you to end it on a lighter note.

Emma is one tricky snake in the grass. It's hard to tell just how many sleights of hand she plans to pull before it's all over. I'm glad I don't have to try keeping up with her.

I'll tell you one thing, and I'm pretty sure a few of our characters would back me up on this, this whole thing with poor Rogue being nothing more than a pawn in so many people's schemes is getting out of hand and I certainly hope some way for he to be back in the driver's seat is brought to bear soon. It's a miracle she's sane!

The moments between Pietro and Wanda were touchingly sweet and a nice touch in the midst of so much plotting. It was a good contrast.

Wanda W chapter 42 . 9/22/2009
I know you're somehow going to pull Rogue out of this, but man you are getting her in deep! What would her friends think to see her like this? When they do, will they even realize that it's not really her... will something tip them off?

I still have very mixed feelings about Tessa. She's in a crappy situation, but it's of her own making and then she was willing to set up an innocent to get herself out of it and that's something I just can't get totally okay with, you know?

BTW, I thoroughly enjoyed Longshot and Petra at the beginning. Their little cameos are always such a treat! :D

Indecisively Yours chapter 43 . 9/21/2009
Well, I guess it's true what they say.

Drastic times DO call for drastic measures.

Gah, well that was a riveting chapter! (I've been meaning to use that word for a while now.)

I would have finished reading sooner, if it weren't for the fact that I was having a really lazy moment yesterday, and only managed to finish my Physics hw before going to bed and passing out. (Which also brings me to this point: I had the reply to the message half way done...but my internet totally erased it all. What bitches.)

Ah, but this new Rogue: not liking her so much. Someone needs to slap some sense into her...or take Shaw outta there. Either one works. :}

Loved the chapter (but what ever happened to Remy? lol). Can't wait to see what you'll have planned for the next chapter! See! You're getting back into the swing of this!

Update son!

Dhaeggy
TENaSeein chapter 43 . 9/21/2009
Hi. Just wanted to say that I really enjoyed this chapter. :D The scene between Pietro and Wanda was very touching. Kind of got me wondering though, if the voice of Wanda's concience belongs to her father. Man wouldn't that be interesting. She's hated the man for years so it would be incredibly interesting if her concience sounded like her dad. I know mind sounds just like my mother - that's why it's so darned effective! :D Nothing like a little maternal guilt trip - right?

Anyway. Once again, I gotta say that it was downright creepy to see sweet innocent little Rogue acting like Shaw. **shudders**

Can't wait to see what Emma is up to. You just know it's no good. **evil grin** I love evil Emma. She's just so much more interesting than "plays well with others Emma."

But my absolute fav part of this chapter was the last scene with Betsy and Tessa. Perfect. To have them cracking jokes while beating each other up...LOL. Loved it! :D

I especially loved the "I bruise easily" line. Brilliant.
rogueraven1 chapter 43 . 9/20/2009
i'd absorb emma for that wouldn't hurt to add a

telepath to all the other mutations rogues taken
Chellerbelle chapter 43 . 9/20/2009
Hahaha love Betsy's escape plan. And what is Emma plotting? Dun dun dun!

Looking forward to the next chapter.
Willow95 chapter 42 . 9/19/2009
Hey, Great chapter. I CAN'T wait till Shaw get what he's desevred. Update soon

-x-x- Willow95 -x-x-
Ondjage chapter 42 . 9/18/2009
ROGUE YOU DUMB BITCH! lol that aside...
Indecisively Yours chapter 42 . 9/16/2009
Haha, yes! Accomplishment! You managed to update this! Awesome! I have to stop using exclamation points!

Haha, alright, I'm done exclaiming things. Woo for you updating. Totally thought you were kidding around when you said you were going to write last night. But you did write, and you did update, so that's awesome. Twas a nice little surprise for me to come home to, after staying after school. Yeah, that made sense, I think.

But so glad you updated. Though one thing confuses me. Is Emma on the good side or the bad side. 'Cause it seems like she's a double double double agent. I hope she's on the good-side...or else she's going to get killed in the end.

Stupid Shaw! Bad Rogue! The Rogue we know would never act like that...they should realize something's wrong with her! If Remy were around, he'd know something was wrong with her. :}

Gah, so, don't be a stranger to the story. Do update soon; and I can't wait to see what'll occur in the next chapter!

XD
rogueraven1 chapter 42 . 9/16/2009
i should of figured emma would be shaws trump card to "take" rogues power
Chellerbelle chapter 42 . 9/16/2009
Dun dun dun... Rogue's joined the dark side! Ep!

This has been a fascinating story so far. Keep up the good work :D
Lupa Dracolis chapter 42 . 9/15/2009
Aah! Evil Rogue-Shaw thing!
TENaSeein chapter 42 . 9/15/2009
Yay! VT is back. In a very big way. :D Dang girl. Seriously, this chapter was incredible. Nice and angsty.

Shaw's evil never ceases to amaze me. I have no idea how Rogue is gonna be brought back around. **grins** Yeah, I'm sure that you've got a cleaver, cleaver plan, but **rubs hands together in anticipation** I just don't see how you'll manage. Unless the vision Gracie saw where Wanda was killing Rogue, was really Wanda somehow killing the Shaw imprinted in Rogue's mind...nah.

LOL. Whatever you've got planned it'll be brilliant. Just wanted to say that I loved this chapter. You did very, very good!

And the final scene between Tessa and Rogue was absolutely amazing! Gave me chills reading it. Bravo. So creepy to hear Shaw's thoughts coming out of Rogue's mouth. That was an incredible scene. Really well crafted.
Wanda W chapter 41 . 8/29/2009
Gee... why do I doubt Shaw's sincerity?

I just knew they were headed for trouble. Will Logan and the others fare better at the mansion than Rogue's done since they parted? It would be hard to imagine things going much worse. Will Remy make it to the mansion alive or will Logan kill him first? LOL! I loved Logan going after him after Rogue was gone. Maybe Mystique or Kitty will step in and save him. hahaha

Frankly, I was just glad Shaw didn't order Rogue disposed of right away given he's apparently done with her now. It makes me wonder if he doesn't have something more planned for her that he simply hasn't shared yet. Uh-oh...

Wanda W chapter 40 . 8/29/2009
Well, it looks like Tessa and Rogue are both in deep doo-doo with Shaw now. Keeping secrets around there sure isn't easy and Shaw is one wily sneak. I understand Rogue's reluctance to leave, but still wish she would anyway. I know that's a stupid thing to hope for, though, as she's far too stubborn to do anything but go right back into that den of vipers.

I hope they manage to liberate the mansion and that Rogue finds a way out of there. Oddly, the biggest thing I'm hoping for, however, is that Pietro doesn't somehow hold Rogue responsible for not being able to help both Wanda and Magneto in time. That would suck so much and is one more bit of grief Rogue frankly doesn't need to be bothered with right now.

335 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »