Reviews for Villain Ties
rogueraven1 chapter 40 . 8/24/2009
o crap! erik,tess and rogue are all in ALOT of trouble now
TENaSeein chapter 40 . 8/23/2009
**cue thunderous applause**

WooHoo! Thank you. Thank you. The Remy/Logan scene was perfection. I laughed my ass off. :D Seriously, great job. :D Bravo. I've gotta wonder though, is Papa Logan REALLY done with Remy yet. I just don't see him letting it go that easily. **evil grin** Logan is definately the kind of guy to belabor the point, don't you think?

I loved the kiss. Romy good abounds in this chapter. I'm so happy right now.

I know that I really shouldn't be all that surprised that Shaw seemingly killed Mags, but I am. I'm betting though that once Rogue returns, he'll bring him back around. Kind of hoping that he will. Usually I hate Magneto's character - comics, cartoons, or movies - doesn't matter to me, just don't like him. But I gotta say, he's lot more likeable in the parameters of this fic. :D

Poor Tessa though. I can tell that she's going to be in for pure hell once Rogue is back.

Congrats on the excellent chapter. It definately exceed my expectations. Bravo.
Psyknight chapter 39 . 8/22/2009
Very intriguing. I can't wait to see what happens next.
rogueraven1 chapter 39 . 8/22/2009
thats real heavy news that tess just found out T-T
TENaSeein chapter 39 . 8/22/2009
Again with the once a day updating! Spoiled. Spoiled I tell you. You're spoiling us. :D Thank you. :D

Poor Tessa. Between Tessa and Rogue, I'm not sure who has it worse. Tumor. Damn. But why do I think that this a some kind of false alarm. I plot on Shaws part to test her? I'm right, aren't I...

So sad that Rogue is having to question Tessa's motivations and truthfulness especially as Tess is all Marie has in that hellhole. :D Makes for some great angst though. **grins** Loving it. Bravo. You prove with "Pschic" that you are the queen of humor, but I gotta say - you're darn good with the angst thing too. :D

I really love Gracie. She's so cute. Very spunky. And the little convo at the end between her and Papa Logan was aces. :D Bravo. More Gracie please.

I'm looking forward to reading what's coming in the near future...you KNOW exactly what I'm talking about. **happy squeal** I'm so excited! THE EVENT is coming. I repeat the smackdown to end all smackdowns is coming! Yay.
nothingbetter2do chapter 39 . 8/22/2009
haha awesome as always!
TENaSeein chapter 38 . 8/21/2009
Yay! A new chapter to "Villain Ties!" Wow. I am feeling really spoiled right about now. You've been posting a chapter a day lately. :D I don't know how you've managed, but I am absolutely loving this. Oh yes, spoiled is good.

Anyway, on with the review. You've certainly posted an interesting chapter today. Things are getting very mysterious with Tessa. Man, does that girl ever have a lot of secrets! I'm so curious about that room, I can't hardly stand it. Don't supose you'd give me one tiny little hint? :(

On another note: poor Kurt. A road trip with Jubes and the crew - he'll never be the same. **shakes head in extreme sympathy**

I hate to mention it but, is Remy going to make an appearence soon? Long time no Romy in this fic. :D And don't worry. I am restraining myself from asking about the Papa Logan/Prince of Theives smackdown scene for this fic. I know it's coming **insert geeky excited squeal** and since you were sweet enough to give one in the last fic...I can be patient. No really I can. Seriously I can be patient. Sort of. Kind of. Okay, not really, but **sigh** I'll try. :D

Anyway. Really fantasic update. And after this particular chapter, I can't wait to see Tessa get some MAJOR revenge on Shaw. **evil grin**
nothingbetter2do chapter 37 . 8/20/2009
When i first read this, i was a bit reluctant about the Mystique/Logan pairing but your story really pulled me in! I especially love the X-Mansion in Rouge's head. Nice job!
Wanda W chapter 37 . 7/22/2009
So Shaw's secrets are seeping out and there is some definite backlash. It sounds like a lot of them are not happy with recent revelations and have made their choice. Is this development something that Shaw took into account or is it going to throw some of his plans off-kilter a bit?

Tessa is definitely torn and I am sympathetic to her plight, but it is sad to see her playing Rogue and effectively starting her down the same destructive path Tesse herself is so upset at finding herself on.

Wanda W chapter 36 . 7/22/2009
Petra and Longshot once again came through with the amusement factor. First him convincing her to go with him rather than splitting up and them each saying they don't like one another, then on to her so completely misinterpreting his hand motions and calling him a pervert... that was hysterical!

Peter I really feel badly for. I can't believe they were deceived like that and making no real progress for so long and then the way that ended. I truly hope Peter is okay.

Tabitha and Pyro brought out whole other issues. Will her really join the other group? What will she decide to do? I very much liked her matter-of-fact way of procaliming her friendship with Kurt. Her ready loyalty is one thing that keeps her character from totally annoying me beyond all belief. I admire her for her ability to see past teams to who people really are and maintaining her loyalty to those she feels worthy of it rather than whoever she's told she supposed to like.

The fight with Kitty, Gracie, Mystique and so on was very detailed and well-written. Those action sequences can be really challenging but you are doing an excellent job on them. Having Remy taken for one of the other group at first was a really fun little touch that allowed his sometimes wicked sense of humor to shine.

Good job.

Wanda W chapter 35 . 7/22/2009
Peter and Juggernaut becoming friendlier was a fun inclusion. Not only were Peter's thoughts amusing, but Storm's reaction had me smiling, also. t does seem like Jugs just wanted a friend. I guess everyone gets lonely sometimes, right?

Petra and Longshot just never let up, do they? lol

I am looking forward to seeing how it goes as they attempt to recapture control of the mansion.

I'm concerned for Rogue about her new feelings regarding the sensation while absorbing powers. It sounds like it could lead to problems and angst down the road. I wonder what it will all come to in the end. I'm also curious about Tessa. She's still a little too mysterious or something for my comfort.

Wanda W chapter 34 . 7/22/2009
Poor Betsy's being worked to death by the 'help' the X-Men are trying to provide Rogue! lol

Bobby's mental conversation with his captor was great just because it's so true to form for him to carry on that way and Kitty, Gracie, and Mystique together is such a funny idea that I grinned even through the tension of their adventure together.

By far the best, though, was the group of students who are still just trying to figure out how to get from point A to point B. Jubilee, when she was struck with her plan, was almost scary to envision but I must say her plan was very innovative and creative and actually worked so good for her! The employee deserved it; what a wretched woman!

Great job on an interesting and exciting chapter.

Wanda W chapter 33 . 7/16/2009
I certainly didn't see that development between Tessa and Shaw coming; great job on the surprise twist. Wondering what will happen between Remy and Rogue when he finally catches up to her has me very eager. Will he understand her wanting to see things through or will it lead to a disagreement between them? And what will happen when Logan watched the two of them interact with new eyes? What will he think of his girl nursing feelings for Remy?

Storm Warning chapter 37 . 7/15/2009
Poor Tessa. The twists keep coming!
TENaSeein chapter 37 . 7/14/2009
Fantastic chapter.

I loved the conversation between Rogue and inner-Remy. It was very sweet. Loved the flirting too. :D

Tess has a lot of hidden agendas, huh? I can't quite believe that she's this coniving. And to think that I thought she was kind of naive when you first introduced her character. Boy, not any more! Really loved the scenes between Tess and Shaw. They packed a serious emotional punch. Bravo.

So the folks in Rogue's head are staging a revolt...again? Dang. Rogue just can't catch a break.
329 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »