Reviews for Villain Ties
Willow95 chapter 41 . 8/29/2009
Hey, Great story. I love it! I have a question? Is Peter dead? Update soon. This story rock !

-x-x- Willow95 -x-x-
Wanda W chapter 39 . 8/28/2009
While I know there must be some truth to Tessa's news from the doctor, it's very hard to know just how much is fact and how much is manipulation to test her loyalty. Argh! Dang Shaw for trying to be so clever!

I must say, Callisto is not on my favorite mutants list. She's just a smidge too eager to damage people. You know it's bad if Shaw thinks you're out of control. That's a definite sign one should heed.

So Rogue is discovering some very important things... not only has she found father and daughter, but she's also really coming to grips with how to control and apply wisely the many mutations she's been adding to her little repertoire. Good for her! That's going to come in more than a little handy before all is said and done, I'm sure. I wonder if her little 'rewind' with the guards also affected any footage being taken by security cameras or not. That could mean the difference between culpability and seeming innocence.

Boy did John ever let the cat out of the bag! Betsy has certainly landed herself in a nasty mess this time and that makes an awful lot of characters in tough spots right now. How are they going to get out of this? I did love the totally in-character reaction from John, though. That was great.

As for the intrepid, hopeful rescuers... well, I hope that they meet with some success and that they make it out of there! You've gotta love Gracie's spunky attitude. ;)

Wanda
Wanda W chapter 38 . 8/28/2009
Kurt is going to earn some kind of medal by the end of this little road trip, isn't he? I must say, I like Paige a lot and Zack is being awfully nice to Rahne, who's upset is understandable.

You have struck a very nice balance here between Rogue's concern for Tessa and her undeniable sense that Tessa isn't being upfront enough with her to be completely trustworthy. Not only does it reveal her inner conflict, but it also shows she has more insight than some credit her with.

I also very much liked the allusion to the warped sense of time she's experiencing. I can't help feeling like that was hinted at by her lack of hunger in what seems to her to be more than 24 hours.

We'll see if I'm right, I suppose! :D

Wanda (who's catching up after being off the internet for a week)
Indecisively Yours chapter 41 . 8/26/2009
No! No, no, no!

I spent two whole days reading this! Two whole days clicking the next button. Two whole days...and you just leave us with this cliffhanger?

Please, for my sanity and hopefully everyone else's, update soon!

I just absolutely love this story. It's full of lovely and awesome description, which makes it so much easier to picture it in my mind (it's like a little movie going on in my head). The accents, once again, are truly realistic, making it that much more realistic when reading. The chapters are long, so it doesn't feel like you're leaving us high and dry. It truly feels like I'm reading a novel, and I can't get enough!

Just when I think that I'll be able to predict what's going to happen, you throw in a subtle little plot twist, that just, agh, makes everything that much better!

You're an amazing writer, you truly are. I'm jealous, and I say that in a good way. It's all so well developed, too, and you make use of even the smallest of events. Like the kiss, for example! I was so caught up in them finally reuniting that I didn't even think of the repercussions of it! Gah, you got me on that one. And it's got the perfect mix of everything: drama, action (very descriptive action—amazing!) romance, comedy (love it, once more! the psyches are just amazing; always put a smile on my face) and all that other good stuff that I'm forgetting to mention.

And the characters are in-character, too! I feel like it's actually them! Like I'm actually watching this happen before my eyes!

I just...I'm running out of words to describe how great this is.

Please, do update soon! It's just so awesome that we can't be left here for long!
rogueraven1 chapter 41 . 8/25/2009
shaw is soo tess a big hug before knocking her out, and planning to use the baby as revenge
TENaSeein chapter 41 . 8/25/2009
Still spoiling us with all the wonderful updating. :D I loved this chapter. It swung from one emotional high to another. Impressive. Really impressive. Bravo.

I knew that Shaw was evil. I remember the jerk from the comics after all...but damn. New lows even for him. Poor, poor, poor Rogue and Tessa. Tessa especially. To be pregnate by the man you hate most... Ouch. I'm guessing that if she looses the baby her life is definately forfit.

**Sighs** So went with the killing Mags route. Oh well, it played out really well. Just the sort of thing to shock Pietro into fighting for the cause. **grins** Poor Shaw, he has no idea what a hornet's nest he's stirred up now. :D Forget Rogue, Pietro'll kill him.

Loved the mini scene between Remy and Logan. It was great. Just what the chapter needed to break up all the angst. I can't wait to see what else you've got cooked up for us.
rogueraven1 chapter 40 . 8/24/2009
o crap! erik,tess and rogue are all in ALOT of trouble now
TENaSeein chapter 40 . 8/23/2009
**cue thunderous applause**

WooHoo! Thank you. Thank you. The Remy/Logan scene was perfection. I laughed my ass off. :D Seriously, great job. :D Bravo. I've gotta wonder though, is Papa Logan REALLY done with Remy yet. I just don't see him letting it go that easily. **evil grin** Logan is definately the kind of guy to belabor the point, don't you think?

I loved the kiss. Romy good abounds in this chapter. I'm so happy right now.

I know that I really shouldn't be all that surprised that Shaw seemingly killed Mags, but I am. I'm betting though that once Rogue returns, he'll bring him back around. Kind of hoping that he will. Usually I hate Magneto's character - comics, cartoons, or movies - doesn't matter to me, just don't like him. But I gotta say, he's lot more likeable in the parameters of this fic. :D

Poor Tessa though. I can tell that she's going to be in for pure hell once Rogue is back.

Congrats on the excellent chapter. It definately exceed my expectations. Bravo.
Psyknight chapter 39 . 8/22/2009
Very intriguing. I can't wait to see what happens next.
rogueraven1 chapter 39 . 8/22/2009
thats real heavy news that tess just found out T-T
TENaSeein chapter 39 . 8/22/2009
Again with the once a day updating! Spoiled. Spoiled I tell you. You're spoiling us. :D Thank you. :D

Poor Tessa. Between Tessa and Rogue, I'm not sure who has it worse. Tumor. Damn. But why do I think that this a some kind of false alarm. I plot on Shaws part to test her? I'm right, aren't I...

So sad that Rogue is having to question Tessa's motivations and truthfulness especially as Tess is all Marie has in that hellhole. :D Makes for some great angst though. **grins** Loving it. Bravo. You prove with "Pschic" that you are the queen of humor, but I gotta say - you're darn good with the angst thing too. :D

I really love Gracie. She's so cute. Very spunky. And the little convo at the end between her and Papa Logan was aces. :D Bravo. More Gracie please.

I'm looking forward to reading what's coming in the near future...you KNOW exactly what I'm talking about. **happy squeal** I'm so excited! THE EVENT is coming. I repeat the smackdown to end all smackdowns is coming! Yay.
nothingbetter2do chapter 39 . 8/22/2009
haha awesome as always!
TENaSeein chapter 38 . 8/21/2009
Yay! A new chapter to "Villain Ties!" Wow. I am feeling really spoiled right about now. You've been posting a chapter a day lately. :D I don't know how you've managed, but I am absolutely loving this. Oh yes, spoiled is good.

Anyway, on with the review. You've certainly posted an interesting chapter today. Things are getting very mysterious with Tessa. Man, does that girl ever have a lot of secrets! I'm so curious about that room, I can't hardly stand it. Don't supose you'd give me one tiny little hint? :(

On another note: poor Kurt. A road trip with Jubes and the crew - he'll never be the same. **shakes head in extreme sympathy**

I hate to mention it but, is Remy going to make an appearence soon? Long time no Romy in this fic. :D And don't worry. I am restraining myself from asking about the Papa Logan/Prince of Theives smackdown scene for this fic. I know it's coming **insert geeky excited squeal** and since you were sweet enough to give one in the last fic...I can be patient. No really I can. Seriously I can be patient. Sort of. Kind of. Okay, not really, but **sigh** I'll try. :D

Anyway. Really fantasic update. And after this particular chapter, I can't wait to see Tessa get some MAJOR revenge on Shaw. **evil grin**
nothingbetter2do chapter 37 . 8/20/2009
When i first read this, i was a bit reluctant about the Mystique/Logan pairing but your story really pulled me in! I especially love the X-Mansion in Rouge's head. Nice job!
Wanda W chapter 37 . 7/22/2009
So Shaw's secrets are seeping out and there is some definite backlash. It sounds like a lot of them are not happy with recent revelations and have made their choice. Is this development something that Shaw took into account or is it going to throw some of his plans off-kilter a bit?

Tessa is definitely torn and I am sympathetic to her plight, but it is sad to see her playing Rogue and effectively starting her down the same destructive path Tesse herself is so upset at finding herself on.

Wanda