Reviews for Vengeance Will Be Mine
Shadowdog11 chapter 11 . 9/2/2016
Gods be damned! You fucking stopped writing at that?! I need to know that he lost his fucking mind when he was woken back up! By all the gods please write more, it's been 8 years but have mercy on a poor soul!
Shadowdog11 chapter 6 . 9/2/2016
Can't do a 3 big enough. Freaking awesome.
Shadowdog11 chapter 4 . 9/2/2016
Glad you didn't have them cowed by Hermione
Shadowdog11 chapter 3 . 9/2/2016
GREAT JOB with what Moody would do. Absolutely perfect.
1sunfun chapter 11 . 4/24/2014
Nice.
DeiStarr chapter 11 . 7/25/2013
Again, an amazing read! However I'm beginning to notice a pattern - it seems you never finish any of your MC's. It's such a shame - you're so talented! However, I won't be reading any mote of your work - not until I see some updates. Few things are as disappointing as not knowing how a good story ends.
lovemya2000 chapter 11 . 6/23/2013
This Story Was GREAT! ! Though I See That You Haven't Updated In A Few Years ?
MeinGimli chapter 11 . 4/26/2012
damn. why didnt you finish this story i liked it. now i will never read a bit about "wormtail tortur".
Draeconin chapter 11 . 9/21/2010
I notice it's been two years. Is the story abandoned, then?
Felipe chapter 11 . 7/26/2010
Great fic, shame about the Ron/Hermione pairing, at least theres a lack of Ginny.

Looks like Ron and Hermione wont be suited for combat, would have been nice to see Harry have at least someone close to his age rather than relying on the generation that were losing to Voldemorts first rise.
purrfus chapter 11 . 3/26/2010
Is he going off or isn't he? The tension continues to build. I look forward to more someday.
purrfus chapter 10 . 3/26/2010
A sneaky devious Wormtail makes for much more interesting reading than a merely cringing one.

The magic questions are so good.
purrfus chapter 9 . 3/26/2010
Fred and George - them getting good parts makes me happy. And somehow Ron kicking Wormtail when he was down and out didn't bother me at all. Hm.
purrfus chapter 8 . 3/26/2010
Wormtail is creepy, but your take on him makes the chapter.
purrfus chapter 7 . 3/26/2010
One wonders which side, besides his own, your Snape will be on.