Reviews for Brown Eyes meets Blue
Battlesny chapter 1 . 14h
how to ride a bike? lol i don't think that world has those, then again it didn't have bibles either and Orochimaru did lean new evilness techniques from one. wow, spellcheck actually thinks evilness is a real word.
pr0dz chapter 1 . 18h
At least you can tell the resemblence of Yondaime and Naruto. It's just too coincidental!
Notemix chapter 1 . 5/14
Because it continues the story brown eyes blue birthday
helrio uzugaku chapter 7 . 5/6
Bone spores- basically bone dust, similar aspects of garaa's control of sand except it doesn't need to be clumped together to where someone can easily avoid it. Has a choking affect on those that inhale it and a minor bleeding affect on exposed skin. Major weakness would be wind techniques like great breakthrough, and iron guarded areas of the body.

Liquid Bone- a highly advanced technique long lost to the Kaguya clan. Details include the liquefaction of the bone used in combat, Can be hardened from a distance encasing an enemy in bone bindings without causing unwanted harm. Much heavier than normal bone and much harder to control, weaknesses being slow, heavy, easily removed clothing, and amputation of one's bound limb (obviously lol).
Lenny mosca chapter 1 . 5/2
here's my opinion on your summary grow up and act your age and yeah I do have a problem with it! because you were too lazy to actually find out what his father's name was and that is so make sure it's only a joke unless you do this after the first season episode of Naruto then no one knew that I don't blame you for knowlng that minto namkaze naruto was dad.I just think you'll be lazy there is no excuse even for fanfiction yeah we can't chance we will see how are probably do a fanfic I feel lazy and I was going to go away I think it is not what is
Damn... lucky break for team 7
Marcellus chapter 38 . 2/16
I hope thaat naruto would learn to be mature while on the next few chapters.
How the hell is naruto mom pregnant when minato dead
NaruHinadorablez chapter 3 . 1/25
That ain't Kushina -_-
NaruHinadorablez chapter 2 . 1/25
WO WO WO WO WO WO WO WO WO WOWMREFNKWNFWNJHNEK! KUSHINA! NARUTO! RIN! UZUMAKIS XD Kushina didn't die! yay
Lerris chapter 38 . 1/21
The basic premise of this isn't bad. I even made it part way through 28, but it just seems to lack clear focus. Some things are so over the top as to be slightly irritating.
Lerris chapter 10 . 1/20
First off, you should never break the flow of your story with your own side comments. These need to be removed. The other thought that comes to mind is that the Uzumaki's bloot limit is, while canon, still ridiculous. Of course it is not Uchiha ridiculous, but still, it is beyond insane to take your spine out as a weapon. Other bones aren't quite as bad, but the spine or the skull make little sense.

As far as your crossovers ideas go, I just can't see Naruto and Azmaria. She seemed too timid. A better match would be him and Pacifica Casul from Scrapped Princess. Of course she is relatively defenceless, but still quite spirited. She also was thrown away at birth because it was foretold that she would bring doom to everyone.
rock johnson chapter 4 . 11/29/2014
Im sensing some slight Sakura bashing here.
Chikara chapter 38 . 11/5/2014
Hey where the part 2
Westlyking chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
nice i just started but i like it already
2,739 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »