Reviews for Brown Eyes meets Blue
Marcellus chapter 38 . 2/16
I hope thaat naruto would learn to be mature while on the next few chapters.
How the hell is naruto mom pregnant when minato dead
NaruHinadorablez chapter 3 . 1/25
That ain't Kushina -_-
NaruHinadorablez chapter 2 . 1/25
WO WO WO WO WO WO WO WO WO WOWMREFNKWNFWNJHNEK! KUSHINA! NARUTO! RIN! UZUMAKIS XD Kushina didn't die! yay
Lerris chapter 38 . 1/21
The basic premise of this isn't bad. I even made it part way through 28, but it just seems to lack clear focus. Some things are so over the top as to be slightly irritating.
Lerris chapter 10 . 1/20
First off, you should never break the flow of your story with your own side comments. These need to be removed. The other thought that comes to mind is that the Uzumaki's bloot limit is, while canon, still ridiculous. Of course it is not Uchiha ridiculous, but still, it is beyond insane to take your spine out as a weapon. Other bones aren't quite as bad, but the spine or the skull make little sense.

As far as your crossovers ideas go, I just can't see Naruto and Azmaria. She seemed too timid. A better match would be him and Pacifica Casul from Scrapped Princess. Of course she is relatively defenceless, but still quite spirited. She also was thrown away at birth because it was foretold that she would bring doom to everyone.
rock johnson chapter 4 . 11/29/2014
Im sensing some slight Sakura bashing here.
Chikara chapter 38 . 11/5/2014
Hey where the part 2
Westlyking chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
nice i just started but i like it already
Guest chapter 23 . 10/26/2014
You are a fucking comedy genius
Guest chapter 4 . 8/20/2014
I agree completely with your opinion on Sakura. The bitch needs to get a brain.
Kitten Arina chapter 2 . 8/18/2014
The changes are interesting, however it would seem that you barely changed anything because this reads almost 100% life the anime and Manga which would make you lazy.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
While I like the concept and the plot that you have created, the way you presented it is honestly, to me, horrible. Typically, this is a kind of story that I'd read back to back, but it is almost painful to read. If anything, I'd advise you to rewrite the whole story and post it again. But hey, that's just my opinion.
Lynze chapter 7 . 7/16/2014
I am enjoying this very much but if you could have something to indicate where the story starts, it would be much appreciated! I am only on chap. 7 so far but keep doing what your doing because I like it!
Have a good day or not... whatever you want
and sorry with over use of ! ... hyper...
I love ramen 4 ever chapter 12 . 7/15/2014
Love it, its just one of those things i want to read over and over again and agree with u on the sharigan, i read a lot on this site and u made me make an account, will u please make another fanfic like this

"PLEASE"