Reviews for Tis the Season to be Scary
KJtheELMtree chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Reread this. Again. For the I-don't-know-how-many-ith time. AND IT'S STILL AWESOME!
-Beth M
Beth M chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
JaBoyYa- Just don't hurt yourself!
Beth M chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
OH MY GOD A HISPANIC HARRY POTTER!

Poor Ronan...

Harry Potter FINALLY meets Young Wizards! I've been toying with doing that for a while, but I never actually started it. Yes, I write fanfictions, I just don't post them.
QuixoticQuest chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Oh, Force, yes, yes, yes! This was amazing! Ha, ha. I was laughing so hard at the spontaneousness of this fic.

I was beginning to wonder what they were dressing as. Dairine as DV awesome. He's one of my favorite SW characters.

Ah, ha, ha. Wondeful, that was priceless. I can't say enough how oddly funny that was. Don't let them take your computer away! More of this would be nice.

Awesome job!

-Don "QuixoticQuest" )
ThReE AqUiLa chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
"im a wizard"

lol

great fic!
Emily chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
That was hilarious! Kit's a wizard! That is a very good double meaning. He's a Harry Potter-wizard, and then he's also a Diane Duane-wizard. That's really cool. : )

Now I understand the comment: "We can't get his hair to stay mussed up."

And then there's: "Now all we need is a gangsta Ron." And there he is!

I am cracking up! Excellent story! : )
zebrasdancing chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
I'm falling off my chair laughing!
Wild Dragon's breath chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
LOL poor Ronan XD
The Capslock Critic chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
haha this is AMAZING! and so funny, lol!
Ace Ryn Knight chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Wow. I like it. Especially Ronan. And Kit. Poor, poor kit. Ha!
Jenni Bobby Ann chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
OH MY GAWD! That was hilarious!
loulou11288 chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
This may not be your best, but it was hilarious. I can just see Kit falling out of the bathroom dressed like Harry Potter and trying to look as if he would kill the first person to utter a single word. This ws a great one shot.
maple the wacky tree chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
"I'm a wizard."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! classic! and ronan as hermione. no way! you rule!
browneyednerd chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
OH MY GAWD!

HILARIOUS!
Suzie Q chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
OMG! that was so funny!

I thought you could have put some more description into Roshaun's costume, you know, but Ronan's was so HILARIOUS!