Reviews for Spirit
The Alien of Pluto chapter 4 . 6/21/2013
Hell hath no fury like a pissed of Winchester, huh?
This ficlet was wonderful, thank you!
WhisperingFantasies chapter 4 . 3/2/2013
I loved this! And when I watched the episode, I was actually shocked when Sam COULDN'T see Dean because of his abilities.
Windstorm124 chapter 4 . 1/29/2013
This story was AWESOME! Dean being so over protective was funny, but I feel bad for Sam. Keep writing!
Beth chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
This was an awesome story! You're an amazing writer! I loved how dean went bat shit crazy protective and put that bitch in her place!
azerjaban chapter 4 . 6/19/2011
Nice! Would have been so mich cooler if Sam could have seen Dean
Luvliacd chapter 4 . 12/10/2010
I loved Dean threatening Dr. Dareem. Looked good on her. And of course Dean and Sam can't be parted, not even by a coma. Great story.
vampyfreak chapter 4 . 7/21/2010
Awesome fic!
limonade chapter 4 . 8/9/2007
hehe! "Kari wants me Sammy". haha mythbusters! Oh, boys.

Very well written, I love it!
Kaewi chapter 4 . 7/23/2007
I know you posted this awhile ago, but I just came across it and thought I'd tell you that I enjoyed it! Nice job :)
atrum infractus chapter 4 . 3/1/2007
Mike Rowe can hate you all he wants, but I love this story. Looking forward to seeing any more of your work- fantastic job!
pandora jazz chapter 4 . 2/26/2007
I just wanted to say thanks for sharing your story with us.

I really enjoyed how you wrote the brothers.

Dean would have been so frustrated not being able to help Sam as Dr. Dareem sent orderlys after him and than sedating him.

I liked how John believed Sam eventually about Dean's spirit being in the room with them. John's anger at Dr. Behr was perfect, especially getting him kicked off Dean's case.

Great scene in Dr. Dareem's office with Dean cracking jokes. Very tense moment as the doctor didn't recognize Sam was having an allergic reaction until it was almost to late.

But did love Dean's conversation with her after he woke from his coma. Also John's comment,"did you threaten her...good."

Perfect ending with Dean wanting Sam to stay in his room and the brothers disagreeing about what to watch on TV.

Until next time, thanks again.
breezyyy chapter 4 . 2/26/2007
great ending! loved it! i love that idea for the Dirty Jobs SN style!
Natalia Natale chapter 4 . 2/26/2007
BRAVO! BRAVO!

This was a great story! Dean angry is just downright sexy, I swear (gasp).

Very clever about the roman numerals.
maxandkiz chapter 4 . 2/26/2007
Loved it!
roxy071288 chapter 4 . 2/26/2007
"Did you threaten her?"

"yes"

"good"

That made me so happy! This story is definitely going to be bookmarked!