Reviews for Know Your Stars: Sonic
ShallowTheHedgehog chapter 13 . 6/9
are you gonna make more,if so can you put my character named Shallow?
Raven Darkstar II chapter 13 . 5/11/2014
My Character: Raven the Demon Hedgehog
My profile pic is what he looks like
Likes: Hanging out with friends, destroying Eggman's creations, and going super for no reason.
Personality: sort of an emo, but is always up to adventures and challenges
Friends: Sonic, Shadow, Silver, Tails, Axel (my fan base), Nazo (yes, Nazo Unleashed), The Chaotix, Scrouge, and Knuckles
Powers (just in case he attacks voice): Chaos powers (Shadow's), D Shot, telekinesis, demonic powers, and can fuse his different forms.
Items: Gun, Katana, Dagger, and rings
Arch Enemy(s):Mephiles and Lucifer (people should know that means Satan)
There. Hope you accept!
BearfootTruck chapter 5 . 11/1/2012
I don't think Knuckles is that dumb, but overall, good work!
Sonar chapter 5 . 10/24/2010
so darn funny.
Kaito Lune chapter 11 . 3/16/2009
Ha! That's hilarious! Scourge being a recolor of Sonic and Shadow and his original name Christina. Bwahahahaha! All to priceless!
Shippo's Ramen chapter 9 . 9/14/2008
That movie is freaking AWESOME! I can watch It, It 2 and Jeepers Creepers without getting nightmares but if I watch Nightmare Before Christmas or anything else claymated I get freaked out! Shippo Out!
Oneroom chapter 13 . 9/5/2008
That was so funny you did a good job using !
Shippo's Ramen chapter 12 . 7/23/2008
Bokkun. Eggman's little messenger boy that delivers exploding tv's. He is almost completely black and flies around with a jetpack. He acts like an 8-9 year old child and whines alot. Also, when he's hungry you can get him to do just about anything for some good food. Mainly because Eggman has absolutely NO idea how to cook. He tends to have Eggman's plans backfire on him occasionally. Eggman gives him the lower class and degrading jobs most of the time. He was actually the timer for a missile that Eggman launched in Sonic X. It's really hard to describe him so just look up Bokkun on Google. Believe it or not, he's my favorite villain. Shippo Out!
NiGHTS4life chapter 3 . 5/16/2008
Jazz: *laughing* Shadow got served

Rayman: oh man that is rich. *laughing*

NiGHTS: much better than Reala being nice *laughing*
TwilightPrincess012 chapter 13 . 5/4/2008
XD Hilarious! ...now I want some Lucky Charms! XD
SEGASister chapter 12 . 3/22/2008
Here's my fanchar.

Name: Mikeila the Kat

Fur: Pink (except bangs are yellow)

Eyes: Amethyst Violet

Species: Cat

Likes: Jake, sports (including dance), water (even though she's a cat), adventure, Sonic & Co.

Dislikes: Wearing a dress, doing girly things,

Hobbies: Dances, skateboards, collects seashells at the beach.

Theme Song: What Dreams Are Made Of by Hilary Duff

Here's a link to her pic. ( fantastasia.
Denneylaw chapter 12 . 12/31/2007
who's Scourge you ask, he was one of the anti-freedom fighters from satam version of sonic, look in Hpoe i spelled that right.
Thursday 12th chapter 12 . 12/25/2007
I'm sorry, but I've been searching the net and... who the hell is Scrouge? I simply can't find anything on him.
Oneroom chapter 12 . 12/23/2007
Umm my characters name is Mistery has a crush on a very big gruge against The Chaotix because she has a detetive agency of her 't like to be called a hedgngle even though she is 't stand people laughing at her can transport herself any were by useing swears when shes mad.
The Ultimate Saiyan chapter 12 . 12/23/2007
Ok, Copied directly from the mind of the insane lunatic who created him.

Fan Character: Streak The Hedgehog

Age: 16

Fur Color: Red with Black Stripes(Where Shadow has Red Stripes)

Quill Color: Red with Black Stripes(Where Shadow has Red Stripes)

Glove Type: Same as Shadow's

Shoe type: White Hover Shoes with a Green stripe in the bottom rims

Job: Saving The World,Professional Bartender

Personality: Fun loving, adventurous,dangerous when angry

Family:Amy Rose(Cousin),Rob O' The Hedge(Brother)

Friends:Sonic and Friends,Other Fan Characters,Shadow, and Rouge

Enemies:Anyone who hurts his Friends

Love Life: He won't say

Super Forms:Super Streak (Yellow fur with the exception of the black stripes)