Reviews for A Boy On The Bench
1347039 chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
*more than half a year.

Apparently I have less of a sense of time than Blick Winkel.
1347039 chapter 2 . 11/8/2007
Ever17 fanfiction? Too good to be true!

It's been half a year since you updated so I have no idea if you are even gonna read this review, but I had to say something.

If you ever feel like writing more of You'aki's story, by all means do so ;) I'll read it even if nobody else will! I actually had no idea there was fanfiction of Ever17, or I would've r&r'd six months ago when it mattered :/

Best wishes

vwxyz chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
Congratulations on adding Fic #2 to the category of Ever17! At last, another fic of Ever17 on xD Although I'm working on one myself, it's still far from post-level. You've got a good steady opening, and if it keeps going it should be good. But I wonder, are you going to lay out everything You's path? Of course, narration stories are always awesome, but please leave a few spoilers out when u get to them, like the 6th or 7th day just for players who haven't played yet. Well of course that's my opinion... NEVER MIND me. (After all my ever17 fic is spoiler-full)

You thought the game was geared towards boys? I thought it was more of a girl thing. (considers herself...) xD Well I liked it!
ArT-tHoU-StRaNgE chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
Yes! Awesome fic! It's really good, I'm almost done with the game! Pretty good for a first fiction!