Reviews for Farm Care
Wolf of the Dawn chapter 3 . 12/8/2010
Hi!

Great chapter, sorry, but neither my father or me know anything about pigs. Really

Nira
Wolf of the Dawn chapter 2 . 12/8/2010
Hi!

Great story!

Btw, this might come a little late, but according to my dad when you are milking a cow by had, I takes about five minutes tops and you get about four or five letres. Hope it helps!

Nira
Thornydrake chapter 7 . 5/9/2010
i like these sort of "What if?" flufftastic stories.
Kaira-chan15 chapter 5 . 10/14/2007
Funny chapter! Lol I like the part where Saphira and Brom were playing nurse and doctor! Nice work! :D
Kaira-chan15 chapter 4 . 5/11/2007
Lol i like how Murtagh keeps getting pushed around by the animals. :P
Kaira-chan15 chapter 3 . 4/3/2007
xDD I laughed really hard at this part lol:

“Beaten by bacon?”asked Eragon smartly, laughing.
Kaira-chan15 chapter 2 . 3/25/2007
xD Great chapter! Poor Murtagh lol.
Kaira-chan15 chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
xDD Great idea for a story! Never heard of this before!
IxPokexYou chapter 7 . 3/11/2007
For some reason. I can picture Murtagh saying and doing all that. Funny, great chapter.
Given-Inside chapter 7 . 3/11/2007
Sux to see such a hilarious story end. Kudos to you for this idea. Keeping them all in character is tough for one chapter like this...but u managed to keep them for the entire story! Wicked bro.
IxPokexYou chapter 6 . 3/9/2007
Wow, that was awesome. Please continue to update. It rox XD
Given-Inside chapter 6 . 3/9/2007
Eh, close enough. Nice and funny. Loved Saphira's closing statement at the end too. Wicked awesome.
Given-Inside chapter 5 . 3/5/2007
Funny, but ya called Saphira a he quite a few times...i think she would be a little offended (jk). Keep it coming cause it's hilarious!
Tallacus chapter 2 . 3/4/2007
o...m...g...! i love the part where Eragon went to yell at saphira to stop eyeing the cows! lol...Saphira cant help it, dragons by nature love cows! lol
Given-Inside chapter 4 . 3/3/2007
Just a guess, do you work on a farm?