Reviews for Stupid Choice
giby-chan chapter 1 . 2/4
:( :( :(
ClockRepair chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Aww poor Ranma. My heart just breaks for him.
alias-amidala chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
i loved your story! i totally agree with you here :)! you rock!
j0nsbdaniansRock1 chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
awesome
PearlBlue5 chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
I so agree with you! I love you story! And angst does rock!
Akanne-Anne chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Hi Kittykisses!

Nice fic!

Good job!

I loved the part "She wasn't his wife. Never had been. Never would be"

Ranmano1fan chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Hear Hear! Ranma needs to say something and tell Akane how he feels! A great little story and an excellent concept. Great job! Keep it up!
Nikatsu chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Angst rocks.
Rarstarr chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
While this is a wonderful bit of writing, I wouldn't call it a good story. I have one simple reason for it. It doesn't need to be, or even seem to be, Ranma.

Ignoring some of the factual mistakes (the Tendo house doesn't have a drive, you can't see the "yard" in which the children would be playing from the front of the Tendo house); the simple fact is that if you change two references (one to being afraid of Cats, the being Ranma's name) you can use the story for dozens of characters from many different stories.

Now if you had mentioned what the children's antics were, and using that to link them back to their parents so the reader said "ah they are Akane and Ryoga's children". As it is, Akane could have married ANYONE, as Ryoga is only mentioned in your Author Notes at the end. Hell, we could be reading Ranma walking up the to Kuonji dojo/Okonomiyaki restaurant, and seeing Ukyo spending time with Konatsu.

You need to be more discriptive, and show us a lot more of what is going on. Describe what the children are doing, describe the people, describe what Ranma's phsyical reactions are to seeing the husband, wife, and children. Let the actions of the characters convey the meaning. If you can manage that, I think you can be a great writer.
meh chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
So... Ranma can never be happy without Akane, but Akane can be just fine without Ranma? Did you really mean to say that?

And no offense, but having Ranma think 'You can’t CtrlZ' is pretty silly. A computer-literate Westerner he ain't.
phoenixfiregal chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
hey what episode of season 4 was it i never seen it please tell me!
Tama Saga chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
*shrug* I don't think Ranma's the type to let something like this stop him.

First of all, he's adaptable.

Second, he's used to losing things...10 years on the road without a stable home or many friends. He's always had two things by his side, martial arts and the stars.

Then we go into the assumption that Ranma cannot bear being lonely so he seeks out other women. He becomes a playboy but he can never be truly happy, especially if Akane is nearby.

But guess what, Ranma isn't truly alone. There are two other girls, three if you include Kodachi. 5 if you include Nabiki and Kasumi. These girls will see him hurting and do their best to help him. They might trick him into marrying them too. It won't be the greatest marriage at first, but I think it'll improve when Ranma sees how much he's hurting the girl. They'll work through it...the relationship will improve, and eventually Ranma will wonder what he saw in Akane in the first place.

In the meantime, Akane will look at Ranma with a wistful expression because Ryouga just isn't enough. But she's stubborn.

Wowza! My imagination is going places today. Let's see if I can figure out the escape plan for this battle scene...

Anyway, it's not all peaches and cream, but I'm pretty certain Akane will feel more pain over the loss than Ranma. She's too sheltered and less emotionally ready to deal with problems. I mean, Ranma has had to sacrifice a lot...his life, his childhood, his sanity...all for the art. Akane? Her single status and her pride.

Bottom line, Ranma may have cracks in his emotional shield, but he is less emotionally vulnerable than Akane. So the one that really loses out is the uncute tomboy, and frankly I don't feel an ounce of sympathy for her because I'm too busy pushing for someone else's happiness. *shrug*
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Life isn't always peaches and cream, but it it isn't always not peaches and cream either. Anyway very good job, You can just feel the angst ozzing out of the words. Is Ranma a hobo in this or what?
Sousouchan chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Yay finally you wrote a Ranma fic! Now why is it so sad? ;_; I didn't see the episode as I am more a fan of the manga than the anime, and it never happened in the manga. It's true that Akane might be fed up with Ranma always insulting her..

Please write a fic with a happy end this time?

I'm waiting impatiently for your next fic.

Bisous
The Rabid Badger chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
So sad... but at least Akane was happy. Now you have to write a waffy story as atonement _.