Reviews for A Change of Events
Guest chapter 18 . 10/9/2014
Padme and Leia in custom storm trooper armor?

Sexy!
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 24 . 6/19/2014
Interesting tale, thanks for sharing. :)
stormwolf3710 chapter 3 . 5/30/2012
ya know i had never got the connection that their sabers match each others eyes its kinda romantic or maby im just a sap.
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 24 . 4/14/2011
I loved it!
Darth Kieduss the Wise chapter 24 . 4/15/2010
Great Story. And I noticed that this is the last Mara/Luke story published before 9/11.
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 24 . 10/23/2009
Interesting story. It was good.

CT
miarath chapter 24 . 6/6/2007
Oh, how cute: a happy ending:-)
miarath chapter 18 . 6/6/2007
Padmè's return, I realy like this. How will Vader react to this?
2maluv chapter 24 . 7/29/2006
Love it.

May the Force be with you

Faith.
texaswookie chapter 20 . 12/1/2005
You need to brush up on your TIE language skills bub. An inteceptor or squint has no shielding at all unless its been modified. The squint has four laser cannons as opposed to the two that a regular Tie/Eyeball has and is much faster than the other versions of the TIE unless its an Ugly.

Am enjoying this story a lot just thought you should be aware of your misinformation.
Quillian chapter 24 . 9/28/2005
Excellent fic! I greatly enjoyed this! :D
Ae Fond Kiss chapter 9 . 10/17/2004
cool story. Interesting how you used an Israeli missile's name as a swear word. just wanted to point that tidbit out. Cool story though! I really like it!
rewayre chapter 24 . 6/6/2004
THIS ROXOR
Chibi-Mako chapter 24 . 3/22/2004
Wow. That's all there is to say. Just wow.
deletemeplzthnx chapter 24 . 3/22/2004
That was excellent - despite all of the self-bashing in your A/Ns. *raises eyebrow*
Normally I don't read fics longer than 10 chapters, but I finished this one in one sitting, It really was exceptional. But you brought Jar Jar back AND you killed off Palpatine - now I have to hurt you! (jk - it worked very well in the story). You did a very good job with the characters' personalities and traits (although I don't know who Mara is, so I can't really say whether she's IC or not. Everyone else was.) I thoroughly enjoyed this.