Reviews for Rendezvous in Santa Barbara
othgirl2010 chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
hey update soon.
SexyEm chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
I've just came across this fic and i absolutley love it. I love the idea of it and how you have captured each of their feelings so well, with leaving newport and the memories they each had there. So cute
surferellegirl chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
that's really good and reflective and everything. Well done on the whole ryan seeing his younger self thing. It worked really well!
princesssparkle88 chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
wow this was a great little one shot. You stayed true to The OC! I loved it, well done.
jumper chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
"There are times I think the guy regresses – that I’m dealing with a perpetual nine year old, instead of someone nineteen. For all his comfort with words, it’s like he’s still not comfortable with himself. He reminds me of a colt, all gangly legs and untapped potential, with a lot of growing and filling out left to do. But he’s a thoroughbred, and I don’t mind waiting for this brother to mature."

So beautiful, such an accurate description of Seth. You really did all the cohen plus one relationships justice.
jen chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
That was good, you should write more.
britgirl2003 chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Wonderful story, Chase! I'm guilty of not reading much fanfiction these days but I do love your stories. You capture the characters so well.

I really like how you took one little line from Kirsten and turned it into a really nice addition to the finale. You've included things that were missing in the finale. I really enjoyed this one.
yellowvalley chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
I knew even before I clicked on it that I'd probably be sniffly when I was done, because it came from you.

That was great. You portrayed the hesitance of Ryan to see his past self wonderfully, then his relief that he can finally let go of him.

Wonderful.
Melster chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Absolutley Brilliant ! I totally am ver klempt - It was so insightful and touching - those last couple of lines were wonderful. I always love your writing and I think this is the best post finale fic that I have read. Thanks for all your wonderful posts over the last four years - they were definitley some of the best out there !
lifeisgood chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
That was amazing. It was heartfelt and so real. I hope you continue... Maybe a perspctive from Seth or Summer and even Taylor. Ryan impacted many people...
prim chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
great! i love the cohens family scenes
AshGurl2897 chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
"I don’t know… I guess like… maybe it’s time to live the life you’ve given me, and leave the ghosts behind."

WOW, wow, wow! This is a beautiful line. Lovely story. Really.
Schemingstar05 chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
That was good... i MEAN it totally grasped what he had to be thinking as walked through the house one last time.. You actually had me with tears in my eyes.. Your a good writer... So good...
standing-in-the-doorway chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
the ryan part and the last lines made me sniffle! aw!
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
oh gosh

you make it very very hard not to cry

that was beautiful

what a compliment to the ep

loved the Kirsten bit cos she was so abrupt but I think it was cos she was emotional and trying to keep it together for Seth and Ryan

really lovely scenes