Reviews for Just Once
NIEU NIEU NIEU NIEU NIEU NIEU NIEU NIEU NIEU NIEU NIEU NIEU NIEU NIEU NIEU
Gaaras little stalker chapter 6 . 11/6/2011
OH NOW YOU DONE IT BITCH! *kills itachi*
Gaaras little stalker chapter 4 . 11/6/2011
wow sasuke, you havent even dated for a day! XD
TheLavenderHippie chapter 19 . 8/13/2011
I decided to wait until the end to review since this has been finished for a while, and I have to say I'm kind of shocked. I never really imagined this par together; not much if a yaoi fan, but when I do read it I'd usually go to SasuNaru. Anyhoot, this pair worked out surprisingly well, and ehh I say I was shocked I mean in the nest way possible. This turned out MUCH better than I expected and I loved it! It was great seeing Sasuke with emotion that ISN'T anger for once xD and he was the first to say "I love you", big step in the world of Sasuke. And who the hell wouldn't want to be Sasuke's uke? Sex slave, FTW. Wait... Disregard that o/o

I really enjoyed this fic and I think you did an excellent job on it. You're a grey writer, never stop. :)
GaaraLover1298 chapter 19 . 3/5/2011
there is no possible way for me to put in words how amazing this was i love the pairing gaara and sasuke if i had 2 make them gay it would only be with each other and you did a perfect job
sasuNARU4eternity chapter 19 . 11/3/2010
did sasuke die ... -_- lolzz

loved this!
Sabaku No Jen Jen chapter 19 . 9/6/2010
hmmmmm, i dont know which to chose, if they both die, it is sad, and unhappy. if they live it doesnt seem realistic nor original, so they die to me. okay that sounded mean, dont get me wrong i love happy endings it just seemed a better choice to me. still love the story
Sabaku No Jen Jen chapter 13 . 9/4/2010
Uyiko: *holding JST back from the computer* JST stop trying to get into the story to kill sasuke. it wont work all you are going to end up doing is breaking the computer. good story she agrees she just doesnt like seeing gaara sad. so pretty much she acts like an overproctective sister.
Sabaku No Jen Jen chapter 7 . 9/1/2010
Uyiko: you shouldtn scare people like that.

JST: dont worry about him it his time of the month. translated means it was wonderful you had me scared when i read the one week later, i love the sotry and i am not going to bother you with my man-period ways.
KuroSensei chapter 19 . 4/14/2009
Man, this is such a heartfelt fic, its well written and it touches just the right places. Sorrow, arousal, happiness, suspence, terror, fear and other emotions.

By the way you write, I think its easy to guess you've grasped onto the fact that the 'eagle eye view' of things isn't good enough.

I can see that the way you write expresses you're knowledge of the characters. Let me ask you this: in writing, what part do you play? The patient observer, writing down what passes your mind's eye, or the exagerate creator, making things out of no where, but not knowing where to truly start?

To me, you're the observer. I wonder if you see these characters as 'mental' friends. You know them like friends, feel them like friends. Yet you cannot see them at all.

It's obvious I don't need to give any tips here, after all, you already know to go with the flow if you want to stay on course. Let your fingers do the typing as you watch the scene unfold... hey, that rhymes! Kinda... eh.

Oh, and Kankuro says a sleepy hello. I had to kick him out of bed because he was sleeping on the job... again. I sometimes wonder if he's related to Shikamaru... that is before I see Temari kiss him... then I change my mind.

Well, I hope my heartfelt freaky speeach helps in a way, well, until next time,

ChaosDisorder
XvampfreakX chapter 19 . 7/29/2008
they live

THEY LIVE DAMNIT!

man that sad.

the only fic that I've read that was

sadder than that was 'darker shades of grey'

or I think thats the name.

it was a sakugaa suicide fic.

man

anyways well I loved reading this fic

but yeah ttyl

vampfreak
sesshy's numba1 gurl chapter 19 . 3/9/2008
awe such a cute ending! I loved it
Izuki chapter 19 . 1/14/2008
OMG! It was awsome. The ending made me cry.
timme chapter 19 . 12/17/2007
wtf?
timme chapter 13 . 12/17/2007
i'd have to disagree. you did turn sasuke into a man-whore, kinda. who cares about his reasons for doing it, point is he's doing it. hooking up with someone HOURS after he professed love to someone else. geez.