Reviews for When Pigs Fly
Nimuea chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Great story! i really liked reading about these two. Soval with humor. I like it.
Miyoul chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
You are definitely a talented writer! I especially loved the heavy use of metaphor. _
Triptacular chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Fantastic! I'm so glad I read this. Soval became so much more interesting during this arc in the series. His scenes with Trip were excellent and your fic has taken their relationship to another level. As Spock would say, "Facinating".
bluedana chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
*"You have uncommon self-restraint, Commander," Soval remarked, straight-faced. "Ordinarily, I find humans to be virtually helpless in the face of their curiosity."

Trip cocked his head. "Let me think about that a minute. It might turn out to be a compliment."*

I'm still giggling over this exchange. I really like the conversation in this piece. More than that, it's one of the few stories that I've read revolving around the "bond" that didn't make it sound far-fetched and mystical. I like that your Trip doesn't get it all at once, and that he still has his own opinions and prejudices.

I just like the way you write. If these stories are the SNW rejects, I can't wait to read the one that's published!
Kate Andromeda chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
I love this story. As always you make me felling and experiencing it all with the characters. Thanks for this wonderful story!
MusicBoxDancer chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
WELL DONE! This is outstanding and it's a crime there aren't more reviews for this story. Fantastic! I can completely see this scene played out between the two - you have the voices perfect for each of them.
star trek nutcase chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
really really enjoyed this - you have the dialogue and nuances just right - could easily have scenes from the show itself