Reviews for Sleeping Beauty
Saxzer chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Oh no! I thought it was finished.. please finish it.. me want to see how Kira and Athrun would be kissing in the play xDDDD
azab chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
i loved it a lot and

what a coincidence?

gravitation also changed my mind about yaoi
Mistress of Solitude chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Aww! Why didn't u continue it? it's pretty cute! -
Shiauko chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
You should write more to this story XD
hanabiTEA chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
o m g ! :O

i held my breath through all of that!

*breathes*

please continue!
shiloah18 chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
oh.. so when you meant Shounen Ai, you meant an anime.. *whacks herseLf on thr forehead* stiLL, yaoi is more common.. hai.. pretty sick & disgusting.. you said so yourseLf in this fic.. nyWeiZ, suteki fic! :)
Diddle-chan chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
That was sad and very cute at the same time

U ROCK XD

please update soon
PerfectInsanity chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
OMG! That was so good! please update soon! i loved it! ]
Lord Rasler chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
What a strange ture of events, i never really cared for this kinda stuff, that is until i show Gravition weird, huh? well anyway, this is a great fic, and it disires another chapter or two, ...whatever, if you feel like it, i guess you well
Tuli-Susi chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
is this a one-shot? i really think that you should continue it when you have the time

And yes, i never even CONSIDERED shounen-ai till i came to read fanfics...i was corupted by KaiRei from beyblade. I wonder how many other authors had that happen to them. Anime is so good at widening pple's horizons ;)
lollipop-lalala chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
Yo!

Finally a new AsuKira (or KiraAsu...?) ficcy! XD YES! And finally boyboy action XD Right. Anyways, the story...

It's quite cute. But why can't Kira be the pretty lil' princess?

XD Anyhow PLEASE continue...This lack of AsuKira is killing me...
Darkmoon Fleur chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Ohh this one is very good! I really liked it, I felt so sorry for Kira. Shinn and Kira were so sweet together, even if I also like Athrun/Kira. Is it only a one shot? I hope not,it has a good potential! Keep writing!
XAzuraX chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
It's so cute...

But somehow the slight shinn/ kira thing is cuter than the athrun/kira part.
DarkMetalAngel of Destruction chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
oh. too late now shinn is comforting kira..will kira be with shinn when athrun finds him again. hm... well update soon. l8r
CristelleQueen1128 chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Whoa. This is amazing. But the plot went alittle too fast. I love the ShiinxKiraxAthrun love triangle. I'm still waiting on Shattered Memories but update this story soon too.