Reviews for You Can't Take Me
CherryTheRose chapter 3 . 7/4/2019
AHHHH OH MY GOD HOLY SHIT THAT WAS SOO GOOD ESPECIALLY THE ENDING! YOU GUYS YOUSEROUSLY NEED TO SEE THIS IT TOTALLY CAUGHT ME OFF GAURD WHAT THE HELL XD
Guest chapter 3 . 11/30/2018
Awesome. I hope you do a sequel!
loveitasakuxx chapter 3 . 3/6/2018
Wow. XD
Loved every part of it. Best was sakura retaliation. How come konoha squad was unable to see them. ?!
Itachi words. "I can't wait" keep repeating in my mind. Sasori, diedara.. Hidan. Damn..
XD
deideiblueeyez chapter 2 . 7/28/2017
Needs some work, honest. The translations in the middle of the story aren't necessary and it interrupts the flow of the story. If you feel the urge to tell the readers what they mean, put it at the end of the story in the footnotes. Otherwise we readers are smart enough to look it up ourselves. Even then, I don't really see the point in Sakura knowing all these languages. Why would ninja need to know how to speak anything but Japanese/English (depending on if you watch subs or dubs) if this was set in the Naruto world, unless it's an AU?

This story has potential, but it needs to be reworked majorly. There is some repetition of words in the same sentence, a bit of awkwardness in the dialogue (which I can immediately recognize even if I'm not proficient in writing it myself), and the story itself is all at once too vague and non-linear as well as too detailed when it shouldn't be.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/24/2015
Fourth chap?! Oooooh yeeaah! I cant wait!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/26/2014
make fourth chapter
Haru chapter 3 . 7/10/2014
Nice ending, man.
Haru chapter 2 . 7/10/2014
Yes! Kisame is awesome!
Kendimo chapter 3 . 12/24/2013
Great story. Did Sakura get traumatized from the akatsuki. I wonder what will happen next. Akaxsaku

UPDATE SOON!
sungsi chapter 3 . 11/6/2013
I really hope one day you'll come back to this story. I always end up circling back to it over the years. I adore it. :)
dominique.black.9469 chapter 3 . 10/4/2013
This is awesome! I love it!
SakuraHimeYoi chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
Love it :)
potatobats chapter 3 . 9/16/2012
Wow...that just had me breathless. I knew there was some kind of ploy with the words but I didn't get what they meant. Oh and I KNEW that Hidan would never help someone willingly unless involving him being benefiting. Buttface. But that's just amazing. You skillfully add hints without the reader really noticing till the point where everything falls into place. Please finish this story! 3

-Arcikii.
CookieMonster0077 chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
oh my friggin gawd. Somehow, in it's own twisted way, this managed to terrify me. In a good way though, like a really good thriller that I just HAVE to finish. Good job because not many things on FF seem to freaking terrify me and make me go paranoid.
SakuraPheonix13 chapter 3 . 2/20/2012
I must say that at the end, when Sakura was figuring everything out, that i was thinking of the movie Saw and it scared me a bit o.o Scratch that. A lot O.o...But it was really good! Now i just have to fight off bad images *looks around my dark room* i think imma turn on the tv now...TT_TT