Reviews for Why Indeed?
naughty bits chapter 2 . 8/8/2008
I especially love her exclamation, "I am yours"

and his response. That was like full justification.

Geez if only real men can do what he does to women in bed.
Liz86000 chapter 2 . 8/8/2008
Well, congrats, cause it was hot... AND sweet.
Luvin Lulu chapter 2 . 8/8/2008
Wow! Nicely done! I'm very glad you continued it. )
dreamyhoney chapter 2 . 8/7/2008
HOLY! WOW! OMG! what an insanely HOT FReaking HOT (and ill use brennan's word) conclusion! seriously...you have got me practically drooling here! i cannot tell you how much i seriously loved this insanely unbelievably HOT HOT HOT piece!

now, please excuse me while i go run myself a FREEZING Cold shower!

love,

tara xoox
Aching Bones chapter 2 . 8/7/2008
Hi there,

Aww! That is one sweepstakes I do not want to win...Bones has already won him...I will not deny her or him...

This was wonderful and I loved it (again)...Please continue...I am sure you have a few more smutty chapters left in you...

Love how Booth seeing her vulnerbility did not wait for her to say that she was 'his' but gave her what they both wanted and needed after she said she 'needed him'...I loved even more how she told him she was his afterwards and he told her he was hers...It was all so sweet..

Ger
Aching Bones chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Hi there,

Oh I like you too and I loved this...definitely more please...continue I say!

These two are just so 'hot' together (didn't even turn off the headlights in the car before they bolted inside)...Love the idea of them being together for a year now and that they have a house together...

I can not wait for him to make her beg and lots more...(after all he did say 'all night')

Ger
BonesXAddicted chapter 2 . 8/7/2008
Great Job!
PlaywBunny chapter 2 . 8/7/2008
Very nice. Sweet and smutty. Loved it.
Vampire121208 chapter 2 . 8/7/2008
well..uh-huu...that was quite the smutty chapter my dear! good going! now about this sweepstakes...:D jk! keep writting more..please!
mumrulz chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
Well as you can see Brennan isn't going to be the only one begging for more. Well where is it? The next chapter? I don't consider this story done - PLEASE contine. How long do we have to wait? LOL.
Liz86000 chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
Well.. is it hot here, or is it just me? lol!

And if you want to continue this, I STRONGLY advise you to! ;)
Rae Tamwood chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
I know it's been a while since you wrote this piece and you haven't continued, but I really think you should...I'll even beg!

bye ;)

kookie
Amanda chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
whew was that hot and wet m m
Koria chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Definitely worth continuing, great story!
dreamyhoney chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
OMG OMG this has got to be the hottest bonesbooth fic ive ever read! i seriously love it! its just the right amount of hot and nasty! plz keep going! and im not above begging...thanx xoxo
57 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »