Reviews for Why Indeed?
tracgyrl chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Deliciously HOTT! Please keep going!
Duchess4ever chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
I loved this! You should definately keep going. I don't think it is too nasty at all. I love smut stories, they're fun to read.
Bsquared19 chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Oh yeh, make her beg Booth! Haha!

No one can complain about the sex, ou made it quite there that was what this whole thing was about. Please continue!
serenitymeimei chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Oh. My. God. That was some fantabulous smut! I would totally love you if you contiued this... *gives you a cookie as coercion* I can't wait to read more!

TPfreak chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
There's a rating system for a reason, if people don't like M, they shouldn't read it. I think you should definitely keep going, so far I've read all your Bones stories XD so I'll read pretty much anything you write :)
jagwizkid chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Absolutely keep going! Great story!
jadajadajada chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
I think you should keep going, because this is great!

Halfpastdead001 chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
very cool ! keep going !
Ritzilein chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Go on go on I like nasty LOL.
Poty chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
your first M? wow! that was HOT! Loved that they were already on a stablished relationship for a change ;)
Bellabun chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Oh how I wish I was Bones and oh how I wish I was in your story! If this is your first M well then, my friend, you are truly a gifted artist! Wow, that is all I can say. If you want to continue, I would definitely read more! Booth naked is ALWAYS a wonderful selling feature! I really enjoy reading your stuff, it is always very, very, very, entertaining! I will put this on alert and if you continue then I will definitely read AND review! Hummina hummina. I think we are like two peas in a pod, because I am the dirtiest in my group of friends, which is a blessing and a curse! :)
RedRoses18 chapter 1 . 2/24/2007

I just finished reviewing "Don't Tell Her I Said Anything" and then this one came up! That was ridiculously good! Dear god that was HOT! So basically you MUST continue! Did I mention that was hot?

(referring to my last review) Oh, and speaking of hot, you've definitely moved on from "Rocking Booth's flashy belt buckle" to "Rocking Booth's freaking freaky boxers". Just so you know...

57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4