Reviews for Things Left Unsaid
Whatsername-xx chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
That was beautiful *-* I find it so incredible the way they seem to understand each other. That's what true brotherly love is about, you don't have to SAY anything, you just know. I like being an only child, but sometimes I wish I had a brother/sister because of those things, you know? Having someone to count on all the time and stuff. However, when I remember the annoying things about brothers, I realize that I'm sure happier as an only child LOL

Loved the fic xx
Merisha chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
LOL ;0) - I absolutely loved this episode ... must admit I only read this little oneshot because of your promise of candy LOL ;0) ... I have a sweet tooth ... but I'm so glad that you bribed me that way, cause this was so worth it! Thanks for sharing!

Kind regards

Merisha ;0)
13Stepup chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
okay, so there was no plot, big deal. This was really good and cute. You write really well. I love the idea of Bobby just observing and knowing that the boys can handle pretty much anything on their own.

Good Work

- Cat

(PS: I didn't see any grammar or spelling errors but if you ever need someone to Beta I am happy to help.)
FeathersAndPie chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Okay. That. Was. Awesome.

I loved how you captured the moment.

The bond the boys have between them will never ever break. :D

Thanks for emphasizing on that...

-NatMuffin
Mizackles chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Liked this alot.

Bobby's viewpoint of the boys. How the bros interact. You captured them all wonderfully.

Their bond will never be broken...so true.

I'm gonna check out your other ff's.

- Suze :)
cflat chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
You know, this is a good chapter. I'm into reading good Bobby POV stories now, and this is one of them. However, I did spot one mistake towards the end. Towards the end of the chapter, there are two sentences that are the same.
Mousitsa chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
If there is one thing I realized more than anything else after watching Tall Tales is how much I really like Bobby as the surrogate father figure in the boys' lives. You captured a great POV from Bobby and I enjoyed reading this a lot.
hmcwinchesterfan chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
I definitely liked all the emotion you caught. Nice writing! And so true how you caught the unspoken messages that Sam and Dean share.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
I liked it! I enjoy seeing things about the boys from Bobby's POV. Great job!

Did you notice you had 2 sentences the same toward the end there?

I love your work!
friendly chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
I liked it.. don't be so hard on yourself it was good..
nolongeractivedfgdfgd chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
This actually wasn't bad at all. I enjoyed it, and liked hearing from Bobby's perspective. I think he's an awesome character to have on the show and he does the part so well. Good story, I liked it.

Love,

~SS29~
laughandlove chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
I'm not trying to review my own story here or anything...just wanted to let you all know that there's a paragraph at the end repeated twice. Don't ask me how it happened, but it did. Hm. I could replace the content, but that would mean a lot of additional editing...I might still do it, but if I don't just know that I am aware of the mistake!
Lillehafrue chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Very nice. I can so see this all happening. You captured the boys relationship perfectly. Great job!
DeeUnnatural chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
I like Bobby and I think a lot of people are liking him too. He does seem to be an uncle type figure for the brothers. It is alway nice to see his point of view. By the way, I like peanut M&M's. You did say we get candy if we review?
bayre chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
I liked this, and it's very true.