Reviews for The Dark Mark
Guest chapter 28 . 11/28/2015
tears have been shed
Guest chapter 23 . 11/28/2015
Draco that bleeding SNAKE!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/28/2015
this is an awesome story so excited to read the rest! Eep!
Heaven Gliders7765 chapter 28 . 7/31/2015
Sad ending,but good story.
Abbey Whitlock chapter 27 . 7/22/2015
I didn't care for that ending there.
OMFG chapter 3 . 6/20/2015
HER DAD?!0.0
AP.Violin chapter 28 . 5/8/2015
Ok, I couldn't put down your story, it was really engaging and Lucius is definitely my favorite (minus the batshit crazy abusive father acts).. But I have to say that I was a bit disappointed, as much as I enjoyed it, it left me lacking, I was absolutely unconvinced by many of the plot points, I mean George turning on Fred is one of the examples..and the ending well I have mixed feelings about the epilogue, but I loved the parting words Hermione send to Lucius.
draco'snumber1slytheringirl chapter 26 . 2/6/2015
I absolutely adored this story. all ur othr reviews were rather condescending. i like short chapters in stories because then it doesnt drag on.
I'm sorry chapter 5 . 12/29/2014
But this story is horrible!
Abbey Whitlock chapter 5 . 12/14/2014
this plot line seems good, but reading the excessive notes and short chapters is physically hurting me. Stop explaining yourself. Just do your shit. You're an author, write, no need to defend every effing chapter of why it is the way is.
Meh chapter 8 . 12/7/2014
thisll sound harsh but from one author to another, tough love is the way to go. This story sucked in the sense that the chapters were short, the details were minimul, i would understand harry being a dick but him being a total baby is just waaaaaay off that it killed it for me. The story went by too quickly, and i gotta say i stopped after chapter 8. I opened this because i saw that there were so many ratings and favs but i am honestly very disappointed
Guest chapter 29 . 11/30/2014
Can u plz do an happy ending for hermione and tom
SeleenaMarieDragonMistress chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
The US government in all their wisdom has come up with a law called Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA). It’s basically a blanket law to stop ALL forms of online piracy including fan fiction, fan art, and fan videos! So they punish those that they want to punish. BUT they also punish all of us who express our creativity through writing, drawing, and recording around something that may not belong to us, but that we LOVE. There is a Petition on WE the People that ends on the 19th of March that needs 100,000 signatures. So far we have 49,982.
If you want to sign, go to:
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr
SereniteRose chapter 28 . 2/12/2014
I'm sorry but the ending could of been better
AnUnopenedBook chapter 28 . 1/11/2014
Fab story. Thanks for sharing.