Reviews for Six Feet Above
eenayde chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Wow. Amazing fic. I loved it to bits.
MarisaHydrei chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Aaah, so many feeels. ;w;

Faved!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
I have no idea why I'm even reviewing a story this old, but all I can say is that you have a gift for writing. The story enchanted me and tugged me subtley into it's welcoming web. My favourite bit is when Deidara thinks insanity isn't that bad. Please keep on writing! :)
vidronoliquidificador chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Amazing.
Chocolate Pencil chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Absolutely. Love. It.

The last sentence kept getting stuck in my head- forever is far too limited. There's something to those words.

Great job!
OneMooseTwoMeese chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
I really liked the stream-of-conciousness-feel of the writing. You wrote them well.
Orm chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Oh wow, I loved ALL of this, but this line is perfect:

"He feels unclean saying it, because he knows it should be true."

Oh Deidara.
Tempus Frangit chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
A great piece; I especially loved the part about rain in the desert:

"In the desert, rain is fierce and harsh and rare and spontaneous and utterly beautiful."

It just... flows so smoothly.
Lellian chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
*Purrs* There are too many bits in this that I like to list them all, but I was immensely pleased by Deidara being the bogeyman of Iwa, his tasting criteria for clay and Sasori's nervous system of chakra. Delicate little details that make these characters that much more whole and grounded in reality.

I've never particularly sought out Akatsuki fics, but this made me smile.

[Trading a review for yours, clearly~ Thank you.]
RococoSpade chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
you made me laugh and cry. it was a great stori, though
Kiryami chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Whoa. That was weird, and awesome, and I got somewhat cinfused...But I like it. -
homeostatis chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
LOVE.
Tamaran's-darkness chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
Really gets you thinking, ya know? good job on it :)
Insidiae chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Very, very interesting. A nice perspective of Deidara in particular, and the cameos of the other Akatsuki members at the end was also very well done. I'll try to keep your characterizations in mind as I write my own SasoDei... though as of yet, it's not anywhere as good as this.

This is only the twelth review I've given in three years. Congratulations, and good job.

-Insidiae-
kitsuneasika chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
God...that was really good. The only thing wrong was the end was a bit rushed...