Reviews for It Ends this Way
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Touching.
Anomonomyus chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Sorry if its spelled wrong well any way I think you should continue making this as a series :)
TillyMe chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
So cute:)
desiccated-hearts chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Great story! loved it
sassafrasss chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
Beautiful. There are no other words.
LucidKren chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
This was sad and sweet. I could actually see it end up something like this...
Lord Melkor chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
aw, very touching.
Sabaku no Skyla chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
Wow, in such a shot fic you've packed such great emotion into it. Wonderful!
Alis Volat Propris chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
aw cute _
vanlaria chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
Beautiful; heartwrenching
Blue Jeans chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Well, my RABID (literally) NaruSaku-inner-fangirl was temporarily mullified by the fuzziness in this one... -sigh dreamily- Great last line. Now I feel less like I have reverted back to my teens. Let's hope the warm fuzzies lasts the insanity inside a little longer, ne?
fayevalentines chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
Very nice fic, I really liked how you describe Sakura's sadness, about Sasuke's death. It's definitely going into my favourites.
Winter Weatherman chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
I wonder if Sasuke really would have to die before these two could come together.

This is, of course, spare and direct in the style of the most effective fanfic in this fandom. I wonder if that works for two emotionally effusive characters like Naruto and Sakura.. but what *does* make it work, I think, is that it gives the piece a hushed sense of reverence.

Faved, since this is a elegant little piece of the emotional puzzle between these three, and if I'm to write NaruSaku with any kind of authority, I need to remember what you've laid out here, quite efficiently and directly, that that.
Muscat-Dunghill chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
So sad~! But very nice. I like the opening.

*sniffles*
Night-Mare-Chan chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Daw, that was so very sad. But sweet at the same time. The characterization was absolutley lovely. I love how Naruto went crazy over Sasuke's death.

The night was hazy, blanketed by clouds and thickened with cold winds. Naruto wondered if the stars had understood, if they had known to silently dim themselves just for this one night. He looked askance at Sakura, who was still staring blankly ahead, lips set in a trembling line as tears ran streaks right down her pale cheeks.