Reviews for Papa Sun
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
so awesome. so so awesome. zuko, you softy, you were totally their friend, jeez. AND SHE SMILES SO BIG GAAAAH, I LOVE LU.
EscapismReigns chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
The Bad Day-verse fics are amazing. I'm really hoping you find the inspiration to write another fic with Lu and Chiyu meeting, or something like that. Without a doubt, you are one of the best writers on the site.
Lychee Nut chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
You are one of the best writers on this site.
random chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Heh.

Oh, I can just see that already. "I'm Lee. The Fire Lady's older brother."

Lu, you rock. Lisse, you should write more on Lu's AU.
madis hartte chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Beautiful.
secretpenname3 chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
I almost cried, seriously, you're a really good writer 3
verity candor chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Yay! I love this little universe. Lu is so cute, and so is Zuko. Yay.
AMP chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
This is heartbreaking. I mean, the little lines you use and the double meanings just explode brilliantly. When you used the name Lee and used the line 'could we be friends' the irony made me cry. This is a very good story. One of the best Avatar fics I've ever read, seriously. Great job.

-AMP

Life is weird.
marora chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
interesting, very dark and well written. But I keep feeling you got her age wrong. A ten year old can read and write easily, and is pretty mature. My youngest brother is close to that age and sometimes I'm surprised by how smart he is.
SecretSnow chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
That must have been a real kick in the nuts for Zuko, having the next avatar call him a friend like that when Ang had done the same thing, probbly what got him killed, neh? Anyway, I love the Lu-Verse. it''s all very well written.
Dai chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
This is a beauiful and tragic series of one shots

I hope there is more eventually added

to the Lu-verse you've created.
The One And Only Lobster chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Oh man, this story line is so powerful. It has me crying again. I would really love to read a whole saga with Lu. You are an excellent writer.
Eternal fire1 chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Oh, please, I know this was a one-shot, but would you consider making more one-shot with this caracters? Like the other one you have, in the earth kingdom? Please? It's just an amazing job you are doing, and it would be great if you continued it. Please, please, please?
Smart Alex chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Oh. -Oh-. That was lovely. Her attitude, and Zuko.. fantastic. I never expected her to be the Avatar.
kasplosion chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
I like the way you write. Very talented indeed.