Reviews for Indecent Proposal
Shuzuri chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
funny dialogue! really nice and original, though lloyd's personality isn't much how I think it is :P
awesome work anyway!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
GOD DAMN IT, I LOVE IT.
NsShadowSerpent chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
LOL! I spit bacon bits all over my laptop while reading this.
Kraven Ergeist chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Funny witty dialogue, to say nothing for the comedic situation. I wish it had gone farther, and that the flashback scene was more readily understandable - I thought that Sheena and Lloyd's whole conversation was done while she was naked! _

But still, of all the Sheelloyd fics on this site, so far, this is the best, and by far, the funniest! Hope you consider continuing, or trying your hand at another ToS fic!
goldfish demon chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
That was friggin' funny. Not much else to say there.
Berserk1 chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
made me laugh so hard, well done
reenas-as chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
I literally laughed out loud... I know that won't mean much to you, but I rarely do that... and I was at work... on lunch... so embaressing... Anyway, it was great! Very humorous.
EHEHEHEHE chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
mwahahahahahahahaQ!ehh why q?

crayons im'a go play symphonia for a while now! mumblemumble where those crayons at?
guyeatinganapple chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
Short, sweet, and fun. Love your style, will be checking out any other stuff you might have. Only real critique is what the other reviewer said, Lloyd is a little too sharp for his own good character.
Al chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Heh, well done. Some great lines and a satisfying ending.
Xekstrin chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
Oh, awesome. This was... this was awesome, in so many ways! I love your humor, but that gets you into some trouble early on, when Lloyd says: "Then it's lost, and we're screwed. In no particular order of importance."

While that is funny, I can't imagine Lloyd ever saying something like that. It's simply too witty for someone of Lloyd's intellect, which is to say someone with no intellect at all. Although Sheena isn't much smarter than Lloyd, I can easily see her saying these one-liners that are rife throughout the whole ficlet.

And... WHY NAKED? XD! What a freaky joke! If it were normal people they'd never agree to the painting if they thought it was in the nude, but as Sheena puts it what could he possibly do to THEM? I mean, unless he has an army of Desians hiding behind nude portraits of Celsius and the Sylph... But still... If it were me, I'd rather swim across the ocean!
Ark Navy chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
...Wow. This is just, like, the mother of awkward situations. So funny, and yet so... "uuh...". XD

Overall, I REALLY liked this fic: you captured the characters very nicely, it was a great length and the plot was fantastic. The only thing about this fic that brought it down was-I thought-it was sometimes hard to tell when which character was talking... That, and the narrator had a little too much input for my tastes. But the last one is completely irrelevant, really, as it's your story and your style.

::adds to favs::
Maxmagnus20019 chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
LOL!

Nice story, excellent work.
l'Ange de Morte chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
first off, I'd like to say, I've never seen/watched/played/touched the box of this game; thus I have no idea how much more funny this story probably is. but, having said that, while reading this I snorted pepsi out my nose.

It was great. "But please... refrain from being nude on my furniture."

and also: omg you're not dead! o.o;;

*wanders off to be random elsewhere*