Reviews for Just an Ending
EmlynMara chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Very nice. Very poignant. But you can't just leave them there. That would be too cruel.
Agent Striker chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Oh my gosh...I FREAKIN' LOVE IT! AMAZING, SPECULAR, BEAUTIFUL! GREAT JOB!
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
A great story. Very well written.
angry penguin chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Damn good.
bookworm2009 chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
i like it...it's kind of sad but i like it
Mystari chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Stop this Econ madness and become a writer (. Seriously! You're amazing...this was amazing. Perfectly romantic, perfectly angsty, perfectly hopeful...perfectly beautiful. I love it. I love how you give just that slip of hope at the end. And...everything is so perfect.

You're amazing.

Seriously.

Please keep writing! You're a valuable asset to the NDHB fan group! We can't afford to lose you!

*patiently waits for more* )
Esmerelda Diana Parker chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
I love it!
TesubCalle chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
I really enjoyed this one! Right at the start, I got the impression this was going to be a break-up of sorts between one of the couples in our Hardy Boys or Nancy Drew universe (which leaves a wide variety of possibilities as to the ID of the couple).

I shouldn't have been surprised that it was about Nan and Frank, but I was pleasantly surprised about what KIND of 'ending' you've sprung on us, and how you brought the characters around to face each other through the turmoil of the 'ending' they realize they're coming to.

Even though it seems there's disaster looming, I like that they're clinging to each other now, and finding hope and strenth in each other in such a desperate situation.

Great job!
katie janeway chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Don't continue it. Let us wonder if that's really their ending...or simply a beginning.
DementedLeaf chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
Aww, I like it... Now I have to check to see if you've written anything else.
my name is not important chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
Apparantly you don't know what the word ending means. Ending is a definite conclussion and you gave no conclussion to this story. I suspect you are a want to be Nancy searching for a Frank Hardy. I find it disturbing how many of you swooning fan girls wants to sleep with a make believe character.
fran chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
This is a beautiful piec of writing but I do think that it is incomplete. You need to actually give it an ending. As far as Nancy and Frank I donm't find this to be an ending more like a middle. Endings have definite conclussions which you failed to give this piece. This is stil;l amazing writing.
Rosa Cotton chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
Wow, this was so sad and depressing, but also hopeful. Your characterizations were spot on and the conversation between was great. I wish Frank and Nancy could have a beginning and ending, but this is very good and heart wrenching as a one-shot.

“Do you think we could have had a good story?” Her soft voice broke through his thoughts.

He didn’t hesitate. “It would have been magical.”

Brilliant. Great job!
Roswalyn chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
What a beautiful, wonderful piece. Part of me desperately wants more to this, to find out if our heroes have a happy ending or not, and if they ever get to have a beginning and a middle as well. And part of me realizes that this is perfect just as it is.

He didn’t hesitate. “It would have been magical.”

That's what this story was for me. Magical. Brilliant work!
marie chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
i luv it

n luv the whole conversation about if they had gotten togeter.

u r a brilliant writer

plz do continue this story