Reviews for Chance Encounter
bluestargem chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Ooh this is going on my Favourites list _ I love it! How Chihiro doesn't actually remember and how Haku stays as a boy...very nice.
Azumyvampiremonkey chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
it was a very cute story, thou chihiro not remimbering kinda makes me sad.
Murpledurp chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
First off, I absolutely LOVE your disclaimer and rules/heading at the top. That's bloody brillient! Had me grinning.

Secondly, thank the gods that SOMEONE remembers the fact that Miyazaki himself said Chihiro wasn't supposed to remember her time in the spirit world. Major kudos for that.

Third, even though it was short, it was brillient. If this had been longer it probably wouldn't have been as good. The plot was nice and it kinda made you think. The style was clean and straight without all the frills and fangirling that so many authors put into their work. Finding fanfiction like this (especially SA fanfiction and even more especially SA fanfiction involving Haku and Chihiro (NOT in a whacked-out romantic relationship of some kind) as the main characters) is very rare and quite a treat. This is one that I'll write down the title of so I can go back and re-read it again whenever I want. Really, this is a fanfiction gem.

Well done, and keep writing. I give this piece a 10/10.
Autumn Dusk chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
One of the better written Spirited Away pieces. :) Good job. I'm adding it to my favorites.
Sibirien chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
I think you did write accordingly to Miyazakis wishes, and I'm glad that you did write like that. All those "Chihiro-is-meserable-in-the-real-world-and-her-parents-are-mean-and-she-is-really-emo" is really starting to get on my nerves. So thank you for writing this fic, I got such a wonderful mental picture while reading, and the only constructive criticism (?) is that you should continue to write like this. I really like the fact that Haku stayed young while she grew up, as is most likely with him being a god and all, and... and yeah... I really liked it, and if I really tried, I could go on for a terribly long time about everything and nothing, but I'll spare you that.
J Luc Pitard chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
Nice to think of Haku watching after her. I like that she has a normal life and that he retains the child form with her. Both are good touches.

The movements of the characters in the scene are confusing. Is the bridge a large one or small? There are cars passing between her and Haku, but then he's by her side?