Reviews for HIDDEN REFLECTIONS
Lisa chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
It's been soo long. The story is still great! You said there were 56 chapters. Any chance for an update!?
cdnndc chapter 29 . 11/8/2010
More, More, More...please update
cdnndc chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Please update...very good story so far
CapriceTheAvenger chapter 36 . 5/31/2008
This story is Amazing! I stayed up late nights trying to finish this up, and I see you haven't updated for a while..I hope you do soon cause I am in love with this story! D
calebonyqt chapter 36 . 3/7/2008
Hope you udate soon. I cannot wait for the next chapters. You stated in your bio that there are 56 chapters. Please update soon. Thanks for the story.
Rashell chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
i know it has been awhile since u last updated but i hope u do continue this really good story :)
Kippling Croft chapter 36 . 5/24/2005
I really really love this reads like a book.I was a big fan of the T.V. show. I love your characters. so please please up date soon
babyb26 chapter 36 . 2/22/2005
I hope the updates continue.
mjmm chapter 36 . 2/3/2005
I'm glad you started posting again, I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Rhonda chapter 36 . 1/26/2005
yum! lovely story...how about the end?
Chynna Aka Punkin chapter 36 . 1/24/2005
Hey, it has been so long. I was so glad to read the update. This story is so good. Please continue.
Judie chapter 36 . 1/22/2005
Hidden Reflections had always been one of my favorite Sean and Marita stories...the 20th century setting frees it from a lot of impossible 19th century situations. MORE, MORE PLEASE. I hope you get back to grampa's storyline soon. I wonder what's going to happen with Elana out of town?
Lisa chapter 36 . 1/20/2005
Thank you ! Thank you ! Thank you so much for updating the story. It is truly quite wonderful of you to update it . I look forward to more

Thanks again!
babsbunny chapter 36 . 11/19/2004
I really enjoyed this story. So now I need to know what happened. Is the baby really his? Is Sheridan really pregnant? Did Sean & Elana get married? What happened with Sean's father when he found out that they were back together? Who is stealing from the company? Did Sean have to fire that secretary of his, Charlotte? Please do not leave us in suspense. Update soon.
Anonymous chapter 36 . 11/4/2004
All I have to say is, Can I please get to the end. Finish the story.