Reviews for Trust
shrimproll chapter 1 . 3/24
Hahaha a cute jealous story lol love this :D
DareAngel chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
ahaha. Yeah, if I'd had it my way... I'd definitely have Takeru & Hikari together. D: But anyway, great 'fic! You're right, it's not all too original, but I thought it was quite well-written. :)
Viridian Wings chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
I like this. Especially the ending, the body language and the dialogue...it was just so realistic. I could see it all in my head. The only thing I have issues with is TK's reaction when he sees James and Kari. I can understand his jealousy but I think the anger was a bit too much, a bit too out of character.

Anyhow, this is nicely written!

-Ally

-ViridianWings
ccmk chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
haha. jealousy can be so cute. lol /
Aster Selene chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Takari is my favorite couple (over Sorato which I seemed to like exuberantly in the last fic but Takari is definitely my favorite) and this is one of the rare Takari fics that branches away from the normal old admit-feelings-and-kiss Takari fic. Very cool.
Nick Johnson chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
I have here a few things I like to ask you. 1. What is this little story about? 2. When does it take place? 3. What location are you using for this humble story? 4. How old are the individuals in the fanfic? 5. Does anything of the Digimon exist at all in this little story? 6. What was going on when the fanfic started? Be sure to write back with the answers.
Crazy With Happiness chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
loved it! :D
LesAlaska chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
Its nice but you could have added in a bit more romance...k-i-s-s
Here this is a review chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
okay, i was wrong. that was a nice, short and sweet romance :-) though, i'm more of the long and lovingly detailed romances :D
puasluoma chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
that was sweet, but there wasnt any kiss! lol
GeminiPheonix chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
aw...so sweet!...yeesh! ur givin me freakin cavities haha...nice plotline and description...i think this was well done :)
TogetherAgain chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
your story was very cute. But I think it could of flowed a little better. maybe a couple more descriptions.. I really enjoyed reading your story

ttfn. Keep them coming!
Nick Johnson chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
4Evermonkeyfan chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
AWW So cute! TK and Kari 4ever! I hate how Matt ended up with Sora! Tai is much better for her anyway!
Daniela chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Awesome! I love Takeru, he's such a gentleman... Caring, sweet and a jealous man, haha

You did an excellent job, I really enjoyed reading your fic ;)

Take care!