Reviews for A Cid Poem
Gauy chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
First of all, I like the poem, but two things really bug me about it.

First, you didn't put in the FF4 Cid. He's an engineer and sacrificed his life(although he didn't die) to help the others.

Also for the FF7 Cid, you said, 'And he, with seven other friends, helped save the Planet's life.' I'm assuming you're leaving out Aeris. Though she didn't make it past the first disc, I think she had a part in helping the others save the Planet.
hunter24 chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
ahh yes, my very first review. Don't you feel special ay Fausta? Anyway, the poem was pretty good and it had a nice little end. That end kinda reminded me of the ending of the poem I was thinking about for english class. uhh yeah! good job!
Moonlite chapter 1 . 4/23/2002
Strange but I like it!
runaway angel chapter 1 . 4/14/2002
Cool fic! I also think Cid from FFVII is the best Cid! Really really creative! _
asuka-gandalf chapter 1 . 3/14/2002
(sorry for speling,gramar,vocabulari,etc mistakes)

well pall i agree that cid is the best carracter in ffVII, and actuli in ffIII there is a cid too
The Holy Knightess chapter 1 . 2/11/2002
WooHoo! A Cid fic! Hooray for Cid, *FF7*, my favorite of them all! Piss him off and he'll shove the Venus Gospel up your $$!
ToumaKemp chapter 1 . 1/29/2002
This deserves applause. It really does. That was great. Keep it up.
xaphanea chapter 1 . 1/6/2002
That was great! I so agree with you, Cid Highwind is the best Cid of all! :-)
PinkStarz chapter 1 . 1/5/2002
bwahahahaa!I love Cids in FF (not meaning I love Cid!)Hee hee, great job, I think FF7's Cid is da best too!
kinneas chapter 1 . 12/17/2001
ROFL! This was great! And I was listening to Rumpshaker at the same time, heh heh. You forgot FFIV's Cid, though! The inventor guy. Or course, though... FFVII's Cid will always be the best. To quote him, "DAMN-SAM!"
DinchtGirlie chapter 1 . 11/17/2001
LMAO! that is so cool! ff7's Cid rules! hehe keep writin!
GoldenGoddess1 chapter 1 . 9/24/2001
Yay! That was funny,I thought you were going to skip FF7's Cid. He kicks $$! Yeah,he's funny! Keep writing!
Anna-mathe chapter 1 . 9/23/2001
Cool!
Doc not signed in chapter 1 . 9/4/2001
Hahaha! I luv this poem.
silverlove87 chapter 1 . 7/9/2001
LOL This was hilarious and you're right, the Cids' do need recognition! lol I really liked this poem