Reviews for Cup of Tea
CherriDoll chapter 5 . 8/25/2013
Awww! This was a really sweet ending! I'm glad that they had a happier ending in this one and I hope you write more!
CherriDoll chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Aw! I'm sorry. I'm just going on a role and I'm going to read all of your Firefly fics. So far this is really cute and I love how you write these characters. I hope you keep writing these stories!
LaLa chapter 5 . 7/29/2011
Loveeeee it!
Phoenix Fanatic chapter 5 . 6/1/2011
This is adorable.

Rock on.

:D
Marie King chapter 5 . 4/2/2011
What a fantastic story showing the evolution of a incredible relationship. Well done indeed! You captured everyone's attitudes wonderfully!
Clockwork Mockingbird chapter 5 . 1/2/2011
AWWW. I expected this to be all complete fluff, but there were serious bits in it, and every time they sat down for tea, my heart melted.
Youko Princess chapter 5 . 4/14/2010
Loved the little au ending! They shoulda so done it before the BDM! Lots of fun in this story.
Blueninja33 chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
They're one of the best couples ever!
Jeanne80 chapter 5 . 12/7/2008
A wonderful behind-the-scenes story with accurate characterizations. It was an entertaining and rewarding read.

The only thing that would have made it better would have been better formatting. Just a dash or something to indicate when a new section/day was happening. The sections were fine, but it was difficult sometimes to suddenly realize the day had changed in the very next line.
OtterPotter chapter 5 . 11/29/2008
Very very very amazing! I love it so much!
OtterPotter chapter 4 . 11/29/2008
Amazing. Truely fantastic. You have really captured everyone very well, especially Simon,Kaylee, and River.
OtterPotter chapter 3 . 11/29/2008
(really cheesy evil laugh) sorry, got carried away there, I just love this story and the fluff, and especially the really close Simon/Kaylee moment!
OtterPotter chapter 2 . 11/29/2008
This is so great! I love it.
OtterPotter chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
This is very good so far! I love how Kaylee and Simon have more of a deep friendship then they do on Firefly.
Selinde1 chapter 5 . 8/16/2007