Reviews for As I was going up the stair
irnan chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Jeez, I'm crying. I'm also wishing that had happened on the show.
luvjase chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Wow. This was just so great. It had tears in my eyes and chills down my spine. John's journal. Perfect. Never even thought of it. Just perfect. Thank you for this.
SciFiNutTX chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Cool. I wish they'd bring him back on the show like that!
Sera and Tails chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
"The man had not being saying Sam….but son"

I was completely consumed the moment I read that. Words cannot express just how amazing this story is, the tone, emotion, chracterisation, everything! It's sheer brilliance.

Thanks for an awesome (and awe-inspiring) read.

JennK528 chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Lovely, lovely writing. Quietly painful, and the boys both hurting - and Dean, drunk, and finally realizing, accepting, when the Impala didn't crash...

Gave me the shivers!

Very well done. Thanks for posting here - I read "Clay" over at LJ, and I can never find anything over there ever again, or I never find it in the first place...
kbpen chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Very moving, thank you for sharing.
timetowaste247 chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
That was really good.

I can think of one item that John could attach himself to. Such as his journal, let alone the want to protect his son in this life and the next.
Linnie McCary chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
I hate to gush, but I think this might be the best story I've read on this site to date! Wow! You had me hooked right away, with your use of that odd, old poem from childhood (and later got extra points for the Thomas). I'm no fan of John's, but every moment between the boys, and while they were alone with their own thoughts, was just wonderfully realized. Definitely going in my favorites, and I'll look for more of your work!
heather03nmg chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Aw, you should have kept going, this would have made a great multi chaper fic. Loved the plot, the angst, everything! Great job!