Reviews for In Your Dreams
One of the better sorting songs I've read!
thankstotheauthors chapter 32 . 6/17
Love the battle in chp 31...love reading the pre-battle dialogue a second time knowing that Harry and Draco were switched. Love that Lucius chose his son over the Death Eaters. Love how chivalrous Snape is to Hermione about the wedding vows he promised, and his letter. Overall well treated.
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 32 . 4/28
well shit i just fell into this ship even more. that d/h tho.
wine witch chapter 32 . 3/17
Thanks for this wonderful story, could not stop reading. Looking forward to your others.
riskeybusiness chapter 32 . 3/16
That was aaaaaamazing! Absolutely loved it. Such a good plot and the characters were perfect. Just thank you!
Very nice story! Read it in 2 days time and just had to know the ending. Great work! The only (small) comment i can make, is that i would have liked to see a bit more of severus and hermiones development of feelings. But since the story is rated T i probably shouldn't complain :p
robbie Tatro chapter 24 . 1/19
The scene with Draco and Severus was one of the best i all of the HP writing, both JK Rowling AND fanfic.
Ann chapter 32 . 1/10
A fine story. One of the best I ever read. Smart, clever dialogues. You really 'nailed' the difference of thinking and talking between subtle Slytherins and outspoken Gryffindors. It's no wonder they don't get each other even if SS and Hg did, much to our enjoyment. Well done.
Thanks for sharing.
meg527 chapter 19 . 10/20/2014
Well, at least she didn't cry. I know you said she'd be a cryer, but she needs to put her big girl panties on and get over herself.
Guest chapter 32 . 9/2/2014
Superrr!
lostmariner4803 chapter 3 . 9/1/2014
"but weboth know i was never the favoured son...it was potter and black in my school days. It's potter's son now."
love that line! Possibly because its rings too true.
EwigeStudentin chapter 32 . 8/16/2014
Wow, what a ride! I really liked your Snape in this story - so in character - reserved and cunning, holding back his secrets for more reasons than one while simultaneously caring for the ungrateful lot... I loved the idea of Hermione's character being instrumental in circumventing the prophecy - I do like a story with a fleshy moral side. And all of that was just so well-written that I even teared up towards the end (Snape's letter did me in...)
I liked how you ended the story on a whistful note with Draco's lines, giving the general happiness more depth.
Great work all around. Thanks a lot for sharing!
mannd1068 chapter 14 . 7/22/2014
"Crucio? Why would he do that? I suppose you imagined he Crucioed us at every meeting? Silly child. How long do you think he could keep a gang of Slytherins at his heel if he did nothing but Crucio them?"

THank you! Thank you! thank you! so very people write him as being cruicio happy, it is nice to see a few fics that do not.
Rosmerta chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
I just re-read this for the first time in years, and I loved it all over again! Your characterizations and plotting are so good. Thanks again for sharing this with us - and dare I hope that more "Unexpected" may be on the way? ;)
believerofmajick chapter 32 . 5/27/2014
Quite enjoyed the story. I am very glad that Severus and Hermione lived happily ever after, but the ending was a little bittersweet in that Draco did not and Hermione never knew how he felt.
1,746 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »