Reviews for In Your Dreams
Fifitheflowertot chapter 32 . 3/20
This was a great well rounded fic and I loved the way your portrayed Snape and Hermione’s relationship
Accioscroll chapter 32 . 3/15
This was really good! Thank you!
Fun story! Thank you for sharing!
ErRose chapter 32 . 2/13
This story is amazing. Absolutely gripping. I find Snape beautifully in-character. Thank you for writing this!
KarenDetroit chapter 32 . 1/9
Gripping tale, thanks for writing it down.
snivellivellus chapter 1 . 12/3/2017
Would you be willing to consider writing a short companion piece to In Your Dreams told in Severus’s perspective, so we know what was going through his head during pivotal moments in Hermione and his relationship?
Inner Self chapter 1 . 11/16/2017
Aw, poor Draco! He became my favorite character. He needs a romance. All I can picture for him is a future as MoM.

Great ride! I don’t want to get off!
thankstotheauthors chapter 31 . 10/9/2017
snivellivellus, I totally agree with you. I just finished it again-I read it at least once a year-and it's always satisfying.
snivellivellus chapter 32 . 10/8/2017
No matter how many excellent sshg fics I read, I always find myself coming back to In Your Dreams. This is my ultimate favorite story, and will be forever. I’m sure I’ve read it from start to finish more than ten times now. So many writers and artists are rarely FULLY content with their works, but in my eyes In Your Dreams is perfection. I will cherish it always. ️
CaliforniaCougar chapter 15 . 9/28/2017
love the drawing. it was a cute idea.
Guest chapter 32 . 7/6/2017
Truly great story. It was the perfect length. I will admit my favorite character in this story was Draco, and perhaps his friendship with Neville, However Hermione and Severus' relationship was great as well. (As it should be since they were the main characters). The prophecy was a great main plot point, and I liked the dream sharing. I am sure this is a story I will reread again.
Zalia chapter 32 . 7/4/2017
Great story!
Guest chapter 16 . 6/27/2017
I realize I have come to this story quite late, and I can't believe I missed reading this until now. I am totally enjoying it. I love these types of marriage stories, and yours is turning out very entertaining.
Those infernal 'revealing' flannel pajamas of Hermione's. Poor Severus-already deeply in love with her and trying desperately to hold himself back, keep it all together & not let anyone (least of all Hermione) know. Meanwhile Hermione having adult-rated fantasies about her mean, maddening husband.
Simply delicious. I hope you go on as well as you've started. I should be doing chores instead of reading on to the second half, but here I am.
kate1309 chapter 32 . 6/9/2017
Thank you for writing this incredible story as well. Your stories are absolutely amazing and I can't help but want to read more. Thank you for all the time and effort you out into making this story what it is. I can't wait to read the next story. Your stories are so intriguing and inspiring. I hope one day I can write at least one story as marvelous as one of yours. Good luck with all of your other stories. Thank you for sharing your talent with the world.
Erimenthe chapter 32 . 4/30/2017
Absolutely brilliant. I love the way you manage to actually make everyone (eventually) think about what the others are actually doing instead of what they THINK they are doing. While they may not all end up being friends, they may actually be able to be civil, if not friendly, while in each others company. I like the fact that Neville people watched and was able to help along the way with his insights.

I'm glad that you didn't automatically make Hermione act so differently because she's now married and "of age" in both worlds. With so many things happening all at once and only a few months of her and Severus being married, and still learning about each other, it would have been more of a reason to think she'd been Imperio'd (Imperiused?) lmao. Married or not, of age or not, she was still just 17/18 and with everything they'd been through since 11 and it would have been so fake. I would believe it of Neville with his people watching, but not her or the others.

Hopefully I'll get to read more stories like this one from you soon.
1,836 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »