Reviews for In Your Dreams
Jocemum chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
This is starting out like the beginning of many of the Marriage Law fics. It will be interesting to read your take on it.

Mum
tearsofphoenix chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
can't believe to my eyes, another new story!

from your A/N seems that is alredy planned? how good from you to start posting it. can't wait for the next chapter, this first has been stunning.
Kristine Thorne chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
An absolutely fantastic beginning. A couple of minor typos along the way, but nothing to worry about. I can't wait for the next installment. Well done!
septentrion chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
I love the premise of your fic.
e.danae chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
I know I will love this one.

"Snape’s face now seemed to be composed entirely of hooknose and snarl." made my day.
silent-voices chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
This is quite possibly the most in-character Hermione/Snape interaction I have ever read. You write their mutual contempt so well, and yet you leave plenty of room for other things. I don't usually enjoy Hermione/Snape, but this one was delightful, especially because I love a snarky, sarcastic, well-written Snape so much.

I loved this description the most: 'Snape’s face now seemed to be composed entirely of hooknose and snarl.' So much imagery and dislike thick enough to cut with a knife there.

Great job!
Borolin chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Which explains why he's so especially ratty, of course: dreaming about your own coffin for three weeks would freak most people out.
ccoolcat83 chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
loved it. very good plot line. started out rough, butthe ending was great. its going to my fav list.
Wacko the Sane chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
I haven't read any of your fics (or anyone else's for that matter!) for a while now, but reading this in a rash moment, I'm intrigued. I'm never so keen on fics that become AU after the next post comes out, but you get away with it! I still just can't resist SSHG...
1,854 | « Prev Page 1 .. 114 121 122 123 124