Reviews for In Your Dreams
babananagurl chapter 32 . 12/21/2016
I love how you write Severus. So wonderful.
zaubernuss chapter 31 . 11/4/2016
Wow - now that was a surpising, but brilliant idea for a final battle! Absolutely loved it!
zaubernuss chapter 26 . 11/4/2016
Hermione is redeeming herself ;)
I like your Neville and Draco, too. And you have an interesting and valiant explanation for Harry's and Draco's relationship.
zaubernuss chapter 19 . 11/4/2016
She's not unreasonable, she's whiny and annoying. Saying 'sorry' and continuing right where she left off. And she' horribly obtuse, too.
zaubernuss chapter 18 . 11/4/2016
I'm enjoying the story so far, and I really like your Severus. But I'm afraid I don't like Hermione much. She is acting very childish, and I have a feeling it's getting worse. She seemed more mature in the beginning of the novel. Was that your intention? If so, I wonder why. I doesn't really make any sense at this point.
Martionmanswife chapter 32 . 10/10/2016
I greatly enjoyed reading this, was 2 days well spent.
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 18 . 9/27/2016
At least she's finding out more about him, not that he's enjoying her prodding. Good chapter, thank you! :)
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 17 . 9/27/2016
The Neville and Draco part was very insightful, I enjoyed reading it. Thank you for this chapter! :)
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 16 . 9/27/2016
Ooo, I like intimate moments like this! Very nice! Love it! Thank you! :)
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 15 . 9/27/2016
Hehe, love it! Going back and forth with each other. Very nice chapter, thank you! :)
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 14 . 9/27/2016
I imagine one might get addicted to Dreamless Sleep Potions just like many people are addicted to sleeping pills. That last part, though! Part of him wants that sort of interaction. I would imagine that he hasn't received a whole lot of it during his life. Very good chapter, thank you! :3
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 13 . 9/27/2016
That went well X) I like this first part "Never doubt it". Thank you for this chapter! :)
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 12 . 9/27/2016
Hmm... what to do, what to do. What are you going to do now Hermione? Looking forward to how this rule plays out later. Thank you for this chapter :)
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 11 . 9/27/2016
Well, that's a very lovely gift! I hope Draco comes to terms with this as he will be stuck with this Godmother indefinitely. Good chapter, well written, thank you :)
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 10 . 9/26/2016
Uh oh. More drama X) Love your writing! Thank you for this chapter! :)
1,854 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »