Reviews for In Your Dreams
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 9 . 9/26/2016
I think it may take a while before they all warm up more to this relationship. I am looking forward to advancement in romance though. Also, I really do like the emotional honesty you gave to Hermione. Thank you for this chapter :)
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 7 . 9/26/2016
Well, this is going to be fun, their arguing and banterings. They already had a few sparks flying X) I hope the students can respect her. Good chapter, thank you :)
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 6 . 9/26/2016
I like the wedding :3 Well done with this chapter, thank you :)
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 5 . 9/26/2016
To tell you the truth, I also went through something very similar. The clincher for us was divine intervention. Very good chapter, well written, thank you :)
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 4 . 9/26/2016
Oh! I forgot to mention that I like the idea of their marriage. Seems quite believable. I also like the dream prophecy, how you wrote it poetically. I also enjoyed this chapter, especially by how much Hermione already understands about him. I think we both like Snape for similar reasons, we want him to be happy. Good chapter, thank you :)
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 3 . 9/26/2016
Very nicely done! I think your pretty spot on with the characters. Looking forward t reading more! Thank you for this chapter! :D
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 2 . 9/25/2016
I quite liked this chapter! Good job with the arguing. For some reason, I knew she was going to grab his arm or his hand, and then, she did. Nice job, thank you for this chapter! :)
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
Well, this ought to be interesting. Nice idea :)
melodycraft chapter 32 . 9/23/2016
Well like an idiot I started reading this at 10 pm last night. I only ended up getting a few hours sleep after my eyes stopped being able to focus at all. Had to finish it once I started because it was all the addictive. The initial premise seemed a little out there to me, but I got on board quickly and was rewarded handsomely with some amazing character development and perfect dialogue. Great job.
Evestra87 chapter 32 . 6/18/2016
I really enjoyed this.
ieatyourmuffins chapter 32 . 6/8/2016
Loved it! Thanks!
thankstotheauthors chapter 29 . 5/12/2016
After re-reading this for the umpteenth time (it's one of my favorite stories ever) I started to get confused about something. Was the vampire attack on St. Mungo's part of the plan, and was Neville part of the plan, as a way to get Hermione out of the way? Or was it unplanned and did they just improvise to their advantage at the last minute?
mak5258 chapter 32 . 4/28/2016
This was excellent. I should have gone to bed hours ago, but I just couldn't set it aside!
mak5258 chapter 19 . 4/28/2016
I love your Severus! He's properly slippery, and closed-off enough to go right up Hermione's nose. This is great fun to read
meg chapter 19 . 4/21/2016
Not liking whiney, teary Hermione. I'm totally empathizing with Severus at this point.

(I read your explanation a ways back and, to be fair, I didn't like Hermione when she was whiney and teary in canon, either.)
1,854 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »