Reviews for In Your Dreams
Espied7 chapter 30 . 1/23/2016
Absolutely perfect ending :) and a wonderful story overall. It's been far too long since I've read any of your work - be expecting more comments soon! (Posted on ch. 30 because I apparently posted on ch. 32 back in the day when I first read this story...)
Espied7 chapter 23 . 1/23/2016
That is such a Neville thing to say! "I used to be a duffer, but now I'm not." So hilarious.
Espied7 chapter 9 . 1/23/2016
Good philosophy on her crying.
chuurin chapter 23 . 9/11/2015
Killer smile as in smile of a killer.. Ri-i-gh-t ahahahahaha xD
Aschenbroedel chapter 32 . 8/21/2015
I love everything about this - their relationship, Neville's and Draco's friendship, destiny-bond instead of a more cliche soulbond, the eventual plan to defeat Tommy... Just perfect.
SkyeMoor chapter 32 . 8/12/2015
A deliciously Slytherin final battle.
And I can totally hear Tonks calling Lucius "Nuncs" - you had her dead to rights!
disillusionist9 chapter 32 . 8/3/2015
Lovely, lovely, lovely. I thoroughly enjoyed this and it was free of cringing as only a well written "forced" marriage fic can be. I look forward to reading your other works as well.
disillusionist9 chapter 31 . 8/3/2015
I am pleased at the way Lucius was saved, if even it was for Draco's benefit. He had so much growth and (it was thrown away in DH) but I enjoy how you've shown his character.
disillusionist9 chapter 30 . 8/3/2015
Goodness, I love Luna and her diatribes and dotty comments (that are really not dotty at all).
disillusionist9 chapter 27 . 8/3/2015
That could have been very awkward, the lips thing, but it wasn't. I mean for the characters it certainly was but as a reader it was easy to keep moving past it. There are bound to be awkward moments, it's a new relationship still.
disillusionist9 chapter 12 . 8/3/2015
It was quite efficient of you to talk about SPEW and her opinion of the house elves' status before revealing that bit about Severus's predicament. That was brilliant.
disillusionist9 chapter 11 . 8/3/2015
I'm of the opinion that the wizarding world does not go to church for several reasons, among them the fact that magic would be seen and prosecuted as a sin against God, especiallly in the days of witch-hunting. Also, Muggles pray for things that Magic has fixed. I don't doubt some are religious, just not in the same way.
disillusionist9 chapter 10 . 8/3/2015
I hate Rita Skeeter. Fear monger and drivel spewer. Ugh.
disillusionist9 chapter 9 . 8/3/2015
I agree with your rationalization of Hermione's tendency to cry. It's also true that some people just are waterworks and others cry only seldomly.
disillusionist9 chapter 7 . 8/3/2015
I was very confused at first, I thought it was a dream sequence but practical training is just that: practical. Especially since she had so little time to prepare.

I'm glad at least the Hat is on their side! Ha! :)
1,854 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »