Reviews for His Turn To Save Her
TSUKIKO chapter 24 . 10/23/2016
I really liked the story didnt read something like that in a while
I love your story...
sukidaisuki chapter 24 . 1/16/2015
you saved me... From boredom. , Nice one there bro/Sis!
Je me appelle Marie chapter 24 . 12/28/2013
It was absolutely gorgeous. One of the best Gakuen Alice stories I've read.
SweetAmethyst chapter 24 . 4/5/2013
*sniff* You should make a sequel. Really, this was an amazing story.
aurora0914 chapter 24 . 2/3/2013
Is there a sequel? This is really weally good!
sakuraXnatsume chapter 24 . 12/15/2012
I loved it. I like the ending because then our imagination can run. The story also just builds up Natsume's and Mikan's relationship, which I love. :)
MikanXNatsume4ever98 chapter 24 . 10/17/2012
Ryuzaki!:( That was so sad:'( He was my favourite character in this fanfic ( though normally its Natsume3 but he didn appear much here ). Anw it was a great story n I enjoyed it:)
LuckyTurtle chapter 24 . 3/12/2011
Awwww...is that really the end? I wanted to see the reactions of Hotaru, Ruka, etc... You know, like-what would they think when they found out? Would they feel bad (well, of course-haha)? Would they realize they'd been ignoring her (pain)? You know-those types of things.

But, oh well.

Great job with the story! I really, really, REALLY liked it!
DarkFlameInfernal chapter 24 . 3/6/2011
Love it
Flora chapter 24 . 12/12/2010
Hey I have an idea Why dont u write a sequel Its just great
Flora chapter 24 . 12/12/2010
Awesome !Wonderfully written!

Well I really am at a loss of words Its perhaps the best fanfic I have read

Thanks for writing it
Drunken Strawberries chapter 24 . 10/16/2010
wow... I love this! If you ever become an author of a bok please tell me the title and I'll BUY IT... I SWEAR! (O.O)

x Dark Lady x chapter 24 . 10/16/2010
Wow - amazing. This story is one in a million. I really enjoyed reading it...and, well, I loved it. That's all I can say.

D x
KazeNoSakura chapter 24 . 9/29/2010
WOW! That's all I can say about your fic. Just WOW! You captured the characters just perfectly and the descriptions you made on the surroundings, the action and their feeling, it was just really nice. And the suspense. Geez, don't get me started on that. As it neared the last chapters, I kept on having this weird gut feeling that something really bad was going to happen. Like someone was going to die and you just kept writing and writing... Just awesome! One of my fav stories. ;D The only thing I'm sad about is how it ended. I would have liked to see more interaction between the two, like a little more fluff and maybe see if they have a future as a couple, sort of like how you hinted with Hotaru and Ruka. But still... Just amazing! Will there be (or is there) a sequel? Please let me know! Thanks for writing!
marshimell0akira chapter 24 . 9/24/2010
Awesome Story!

But why did Ryuzaki have to die! T.T he was nice.. i like his character!

Anyways...Great story!