Reviews for Family Completed
So sweet. :3
ProBowler chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
IT was AMAZING
Karatekid-Ninja chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
this is really cute, it would make a great mulitchapter... just an idea, but i loved it, i wish there was more :)
mangachick1 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
THIS IS SO COOOOL! is this like a prequel? because if it was it would be one mighty story! WELL DONE for the AWESOME IDEA and AWESOME CHARCTERS and AWESOME PLOTLINE! it was SWEET! XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
dark-angel-of-the-past chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
You probs don't really carre about a review from this story since it was so long ago, but I was slightly confused at the end. Does Hakeru work for Itachi?
xxpatixx chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
loved it!
Artsysmiles chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Chi smirked. “I have black hair, pink streaks in my bangs, her perfect chakra control, and – ” she leaned forward and activated her Sharingan, which had two tomoe in each eye already. “Who do you think I am?”

“Sakura’s daughter,” Itachi replied stoically. “But who’s the father?” His eyes narrowed. “Sasuke?”

Sakura slapped her forehead, and Chi’s eye twitched. “Okay, let’s try that again. I have black hair, pink streaks in my bangs, her perfect chakra control, Sharingan, you slept with her a year before I was born, and my name is Itachi. Does that help?”

"Oh! You're Naruto's kid!"

SMACK!

"Mom, please tell me I inherited everything from you!"
blossomheartxoxo chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
interesting
Pencil-chan-sama chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
This is a great story, however, shen you say Chi-kun really fast, it sounds like chicken...yes, i have no life...
SmilingArtist chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
It's really good!

Except for the NejiTen thing even though it's only minor.

Sorry, I'm not a fan of NejiTen at all!

But great story! :)
blossom-angel-child chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
that was such a cute stry!

i adored it.

i wish u hadnt ended it there but ur the author, not me, and u no wat they say.

(no, what do they say?)

that the author knows best
Rikyra chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
brilliant! loved the story!
SpeedDemon315 chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Great closure, I like how you ended with the friend's thoughts about Itachi Jr. finally having her family as a whole. It was nicely written, well done.
SaltWaterSwimmer29 chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
It was cute I liked it!
Basslover93 chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA i think ill bug u all night...im bored hehehe