Reviews for Crash
Murgy31 chapter 6 . 11/2/2007
That was a great story!
deadxparrot chapter 6 . 5/21/2007
I was a bit confused by the whole Mimi's alive, now she's dead thing, but this was a good story. Now i shall go and read some off your other works and review.
streco chapter 6 . 4/30/2007

I can't believe how alike these stories are.

Well, maybe just the beginning, but, WOW. Like... wow. That's crazy.

Considering we had a huge argument over something silly like this, I decided to check the story out, and it was great! You're a brilliant writer, and I am so sorry about the coincidence! Weird, huh? *Star Trek theme*

Well, I'm thinking of pouring my future ideas for MY Crash out to someone. You wanna hear what I'm thinking of doing or no?

Rose DiVerona chapter 6 . 4/19/2007
I loved this story. I read it all within, like, twenty minutes. The ending was PERFECT. Really. Loved the whole fic, it was a great idea.
Rose DiVerona chapter 5 . 4/19/2007
Sad, sad, sad.
Rose DiVerona chapter 4 . 4/19/2007
Rose DiVerona chapter 3 . 4/19/2007
Whoa. Mimi and Angel died within a month? Sad. He's waking up!
Rose DiVerona chapter 2 . 4/19/2007
Oh, wow. I'm surprised that Mark hasn't broken down by now...actually, I'm not. Mark runs from facing his loneliness, right? This is really sad, and REALLY good. Wow. (If you haven't realized by now, Mark is my fave Rent character by, like, a million points.)
Rose DiVerona chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
Okay, you reviewed me, now I'm reviewing you! Wow. I really like this first chapter. It was totally well written.
x Rajah x chapter 6 . 3/22/2007
I think that was a fabulous ending too! ;)
PascalIsMyBaby1025 chapter 6 . 3/21/2007
omg that was such a great story and a great ending. i cant wait to read more of your stories!
katetastic chapter 6 . 3/21/2007
I absolutely loved it...I liked the candle imagery!
theheartyearns chapter 6 . 3/21/2007
Oh! I loved the ending! Awesome!
PascalIsMyBaby1025 chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
this is a really good story i love this one and roger next step please update soon
katetastic chapter 5 . 3/9/2007
Totally worth the wait! I love it! I love that he is going to put the lyrics on her grave! Can't wait to read more!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »