Reviews for Loving you forever
Karatekid-Ninja chapter 11 . 5/10/2014
It was a really good plot, the story moved very quickly, I would have liked it if you spent a little longer building to Gaara and Sakura or indicated that a significant period of time had passed between them so they had gotten to know each other, but other then that it was a really enjoyable story :)
Jewl-Doll chapter 10 . 1/29/2014
Okay. It was overall a good story. But you skipped around to much. I feel like you could have taken what you wrote and added allot more and could have made it longer. I'm not trying to sound mean like i said overall good story. But their were to many gaps in it for me personally.
Sasori's-girl99 chapter 10 . 9/10/2012
loved the ending. poor gaara at least it wasn't grit ball
Wolfisis chapter 11 . 8/23/2012
nice very nice I like your story a lot.
PaRaNoId rOsE chapter 11 . 10/28/2010
I think the sequel should be about gaara and sakura having kids and everything or it can be about her kids or something
elenmedeiros1995 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
They would torture kids so much the poor victim wouldn't be able to see a cat without flinching. are funny
hachi9992jrn chapter 8 . 5/11/2009
cool
hachi9992jrn chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
what a mad story dude
deidararulez chapter 2 . 9/21/2008
ok, i am going to come right out and say this...

i don't get it! :[

can u clear things up for me? i don't know who a lot of these people are! and i don't know why their mother left, why she hung herself, who's a druggie?

please clear it up for me!
Maaannigaa chapter 11 . 6/23/2008
haha your last chapter was the pan!
Cuzisme chapter 11 . 6/15/2008
Wow... she really have a mess up life don't she, at least things turn better for her after that, and Gaara is really protective over his wife and children isn't he
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 11 . 6/12/2008
i really enjoy it except for the part were sakura was raped to many times
Sakuraangel1327 chapter 11 . 2/9/2008
I would've just left it like that. no seuqel, but whatevs its ur story. :)