Reviews for Talking To An Angel
Awe how sweet!
Goldenbassets chapter 2 . 11/24/2017
Omg so incredibly sweet!
GreenAndZen chapter 2 . 10/10/2016
No matter the circumstances, they will find their way to each other. Awesome.
MJ chapter 2 . 3/14/2015
What a beautiful story! So nice! So original, yet so sweet! I loved it!
flight815surviver chapter 2 . 5/2/2009
Oh fantastic! Really well written and nice. Original too, not just depressing until they get back toether. Why in;t fate featured more. I love wonderfu life style stories.

By the way i realise this wa probably unintentional. But God unlikely favorites. In episode 1 Eric refers to Red as god. "But.. he's God!" and Stevnen ad Jackie do seem to be his favorites. Jackie can hold a flashlight and Steven got a hug once! Doubt it was intentional but I loved it!
SprinklesAreFun chapter 2 . 4/26/2009
omg im crying that was so sweet!
Hyde's Bride chapter 2 . 10/18/2008
Okay, I realize that I am a total nutcase, but this had me crying like crazy! The moment he realized that even if he hadn't gone with her to prom, they would be together, is when the waterworks started! The idea that no matter what direction they took in life, it would always lead them back to each other is so great! That is how it works with soul mates. It's destiny, no matter what. So freaking beautiful! Amazing job! :)
Dreams Shape the World chapter 2 . 5/23/2007
I love this story...especially the way that Jackie and Hyde get back together. Jackie and Hyde were so meant for each other and I love how you took an aspect of the show (aka the angel) and incorporated it into this story, but a little differently. Instead of showing Hyde how his life would have sucked had he never been with Jackie (like Eric and Donna angel), he showed Hyde that Jackie was his destiny. It was so sweet and romantic...I really love it.

Thanks for a great read.

dcfanforlife chapter 2 . 3/7/2007
great story.
StrangerInMoscow chapter 2 . 3/5/2007
Awesome, I wish Hyde would have said something about the angel infront of Eric though.
Freak87 chapter 2 . 3/4/2007
Nice twist, very original. Loved it. My favorite line "You'll understand when you're older" (in reference to Fez's hair), lol, hilarious. And I so called the beginning with that song reference from the last chapter! Just not who... although it's not technically she should not have been wearing white, lol. And Donna! I'm a little shocked at her behavior, but oh well, Eric was going to stand by her, that sounds like something he would do. And Fez and Laurie? LoL, too funny, I am actually a fan of that pairing. Anyway, I seriously don't think I've ever read anyone end it like that (not the end end, but the bit with the angel). So kudos to you, and I definitely was not expecting that, probably the last thing I would have expected. Great job, wonderful little fic, look forward to seeing more stuff from you in the future.
allienicole16 chapter 2 . 3/4/2007
That was so sweet. I loved it so damn much. Great job!
Zenkindoflove chapter 2 . 3/4/2007
Yay! I just love happy, sweet endings. I was very surprised when you put Jackie and Hyde together at the 10 year reunion. But, it really all makes sense, and I love the message you gave. They really do belong together :). All the things Hyde said to Jackie was just so wonderful. This is going into my favorites.

Bravo!
lovetaker101 chapter 2 . 3/4/2007
I absolutely love how Jackie and Hyde ended up together in that alternate universe! I thought for sure he would be living in a box or something because Jackie wasn't there to make him stop being such an ass, but your way was so much better! This story was beautiful and Hyde at the end was so corny and sweet. I loved it. Great job!
diff.ending chapter 2 . 3/4/2007
I like this. We all know Hyde needs something like an angel or a kick in the head to see his destiny.