Reviews for Nature's Alchemists
gahhh im so excited xD
f.tastarossa chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
wow awesome story XD
Brenne chapter 13 . 1/31/2013
Why why whY!? Haven't you updated? Why! I want to know what happens in the end!
Burning DragonSword chapter 13 . 9/17/2008
Definitely a good story. It's a hell of a lot better than I thought it would be though. Great job and good luck with the rest of it if you decide to continue it further.
Ellia-chan chapter 13 . 4/28/2008
please write more! i want to know if the plan works
lost cause331 chapter 13 . 1/26/2008
The Escape. Man that place sounds boring and creepy. You have to eat all of your food. Are they drugging it? Please update soon.
Devils Melody chapter 13 . 10/1/2007
I haven't heard from this one in forever, so I'm glad that your going on with it. When is the rest of the gang going to show up? If something happened to Al, I wouldn't put it past Ed to go on a total rampage and cut out Shaula's heart.

He would probably go insane, or at least that's what I think. If something happened to Al, it would be complete chaos, since Ed would have nothing more to lose and he wouldn't care if he dies. Keep up the good work and hope that you post soon! Woot!

Makai
Kyorma chapter 13 . 9/16/2007
Go Team Elric! Wow, I feel horrible for not reviewing! I could have sworn I did. Sorry. I love this story! I've never read anything like it before. It's so original- which is a good thing. I somehow thought that Stephen would be brought back into this. I love bad-boy Al! Sque! (I don't care if I'm a rabid Roy fangirl, sque anyway) Death to Shaula, who in her own right is pretty cool. Update soon!
avidgokufan chapter 13 . 9/14/2007
Hooray! You updated finally! I'm so happy! Please continue! I love your story!
lost cause chapter 12 . 8/26/2007
More please. By the way what's happening to Al right now. (I'm typing this on my phone and I don't have question marks or exclamation points). I really love this. Oh hey, what's mustang and staff doing about them being kidnapped. Please don't hurt the brothers to much. Oh yes, and more please.
avidgokufan chapter 12 . 6/3/2007
Again, excellent story. Please update soon! I love your writing style and the fact you keep things clean. Please continue!
chris chapter 12 . 3/30/2007
when are ed and al going to break away from shaula? i want her to get torched by roy!
JustSomeWanker chapter 12 . 3/7/2007
Oh man, that's terrible. Seperating the two? That's like takeing a piece of their souls and sicking it in a jar where they can't reach. Ugh. I can't help but wonder what poor Al is going I can't stand to see Ed so dosile and helpless. If someone did that to me I'd be screaming inside the whole way...

Very well written though, You deserve some more reviews on this thing.
Shadewolf7 chapter 12 . 3/1/2007
Creepy people... facinating story. Do I want to know where you got the idea?
oolookifoundnemo chapter 12 . 2/25/2007
i love this story this is creepy though poor ed and al i hope the mustang gang find them soon. i am curious though as to how there alchemy works and if ed will understand it. this is great please update soon!