Reviews for The Darkness of Destiny
Skyla15699 chapter 17 . 4/19/2013
OMG! This story is amazing! Your duels are well written and the story plot is interesting. :) you did a fantastic job so far and I hope that you will update some time. Please don't throw this story away! :(
J man chapter 9 . 6/21/2012
ha now I know this is crap one jaden would never lose 2 jaden would rather destroy neos than let some jerk take it 3 this is just not believable and 4 you didn't even finish it so who cares SEE YA HA!
J man chapter 17 . 6/21/2012
see Jaden is still better so it dont matter Jaden rules!
J man chapter 9 . 6/21/2012
BULLSHITTTTTTT!

Only in your dreams dude Jaden is the BESTTTTTTTTTT!
J man chapter 7 . 6/21/2012
for the rock deck you should so check out and ask for The duelist of dawn Jukebox Heroes
J man chapter 7 . 6/21/2012
pryce a stuffy rich sounding name with mc donald Ha funny! LOL
J man chapter 7 . 6/21/2012
alexis is teaching so this must be what you want
J man chapter 7 . 6/21/2012
sartorious lost his vision power
J man chapter 7 . 6/21/2012
she went to duel academy to look for her brother AND later herself
Jman chapter 7 . 6/21/2012
you never saw season4 of gx did you heres the link

yugioh-gx-episode-156/ and then just eliminate the 156 to 157 and so on to watch all the rest of yugioh gx and the season 4 not released in the US in english yet
hello chapter 17 . 3/4/2012
ohh my goshhers, this maybe old but please i beg of you...finish it! gx maybe over, but this is one great freaking story that i read in one go.

i really like how you portray them all. and i also love aster and alexis together, it's really cute. i hope they end up together. anywho, please i'll be waiting for this.

please update, even if you take awhile...but please don't leave this story hanging!
AthenaKeene chapter 17 . 10/30/2010
i cant wait!

(can u ahve Zane and Alexis get 2 gether)
gallowsCalibrator92 chapter 17 . 3/5/2010
I like, I like. Update soon! )
othchick11 chapter 17 . 4/4/2009
I love it so far! Please update soon!
jamie-louise chapter 17 . 1/24/2009
a blaze of glory? finish it atleast, it's really good! if your not going to write anymore then dont just leave your last story incomplete.