Reviews for Lies I'd Like to Forget
jessi chapter 26 . 10/30/2012
Excellent story, I really liked it!
retrospectoscope chapter 26 . 4/24/2010
I KNow this story is three years old. But somehow, I only just found it this week. and have been reading it sporadically over the last few days, when taking a break from study.

It's amazing! Such a great plot. Lots of inturigue and suspence, but some nice fluff and Parker cuteness too. Perfectly balanced! And! You wrote all the characters so well and true. Which seems to be difficult to grasp. So, well done! and Thank you!

I sent the link to a friend, so expect a review from her too!
charlienotcharlotte chapter 26 . 6/22/2009
Awesome Fic I LOVED IT!

Sarah
a reader chapter 3 . 4/1/2009
Respectfully, the word is "your" not "you're". "You're" means you are, not something belonging to you. You consistently use the word wrong, and it's very distracting.

I know this story was written a couple of years ago, but if you are still writing, this may be helpful to know.
DimmDimms chapter 26 . 11/30/2008
Loved this story!
kimmiej77 chapter 26 . 10/31/2008
excellent story! i loved it!
dknckelly chapter 26 . 7/8/2008
Great story my new fave!
Steph3 chapter 26 . 5/30/2008
That was awesome! Again, I love anything with Parker, and it was so fun.
unknown chapter 26 . 4/7/2008
i have no words. i have read so many of your stories. and this one... it was just so good... i have freaking tears in my eyes and i never get emotionally when rding any fiction... you are just great!
TheLifeILive chapter 26 . 3/5/2008
That was so good! That was an amazing story and you should be very proud of it! Very well written and the plot was very good!

Great job!

Leah
TheLifeILive chapter 4 . 3/5/2008
That was absolutely adorable! Great job so far!
VampirateLycan chapter 26 . 1/2/2008
LOVED IT!
chocolatefan chapter 26 . 12/27/2007
I read the story in once, it was that amazing! You did a really good job. Nice story!
mayz chapter 26 . 12/26/2007
I just read your entire fic and I just wanted to tell you that I thought that it was great! I only hope that you will write more perhaps?
KEHC chapter 26 . 11/25/2007
You rock. I most enjoy how you flesh out Booth's character in a way that the show doesn't. You really give life to the toll his past takes on him in away that I just love. Thank you so much for many evenings reading your fiction.