Reviews for Yugioh Xiaolin Showdown Crossover: Battle City 3
writer02135 chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
Yo, nice work. Pretty good story. Update please!

Ketsora
megasean3000 chapter 12 . 5/20/2007
oh, nice. I wonder who will win :P go you.
D.J. Scales chapter 12 . 5/19/2007
Hey i just thought of the heavy mechsuport platform limiter removal combination. Could you please use it?
D.J. Scales chapter 11 . 4/6/2007
Nice job now is Chazz going to tell a story about the armed dragons before introducing each of them or not. and look at the attack points of each armed dragon since they resemble that of Baby Dragon, Thousand Dragon, Tyrant Dragon, and the Blue Eyes White Dragon.
megasean3000 chapter 11 . 4/6/2007
Woohoo :P cant believe you actually thought of that strategy :P your getting good :P
D.J. Scales chapter 10 . 4/3/2007
Haven't you forgotten that if winged kuriboh is destoryed in battle then no damage is taken from the owner's life points even if the monster attacking it has fairy meteor's crush equipped to it.
megasean3000 chapter 10 . 4/3/2007
Woohoo! nice twist with Zane being a big bro :D You're getting good. And thanks for using my description of Chimeratech Overdragon.
D.J. Scales chapter 9 . 3/23/2007
If this is a comedy then you just won the comeciean of the year award.
megasean3000 chapter 9 . 3/23/2007
Yeah, yeah, no worries i trust you.
D.J. Scales chapter 8 . 3/22/2007
Nice how you had Para and Dox rhyme like that so everyone is freaked out. Perhaps you should read Call to the Dragons chapter 31.
megasean3000 chapter 8 . 3/22/2007
very interesting ;)
megasean3000 chapter 7 . 3/21/2007
So,its Odion and Pegasus VS the Paradox Bros, oh, exciting, exciting :D
megasean3000 chapter 6 . 3/20/2007
oh, interesting, cant wait, suspense is getting to me
D.J. Scales chapter 6 . 3/20/2007
Oh this chapter is so funny. I'm busting a gut just reading it.
megasean3000 chapter 5 . 3/20/2007
woohoo, go Serenity :D, cant wait for Battle City, but never mind if you have to do one a day, if i'm lucky, the soonest story i've ever completed took me two days. But it was good :D