Reviews for Midnight Musing
Headoverheels14 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Awesome! Go Sam! I love it when he kicks some butt!
sprincess23 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
I love 15 year old sam and 19 year old dean!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Good story!
Sammyscougar chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
LMAO Nothing like a bit of mental abuse from Dean to Sam about the toilet monster... " If he didn't feed his pee pee's and poo poo's the monster would lurch out of the toilet and bite him on the bum...Poor baby... And profound words of wisdom from Dean " I guess some people are afraid no one else will love them, so they let themselves get hurt" so so true... you Rock Beers & Cheers
SunnyZim chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
I enjoyed this - it was very humorous and a very nice insight into a teenaged Sam:-) However, I did kind of feel like it wasn't finished - for instance, why was Dean so upset and why did he come back early to pick up Sam when the hunt still wasn't finished? I felt like it was building up to something there and then...it just finished. I would love to see a bit more and find out what was behind Dean's coming back early and his anger...;)
Gohanzgirl chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
I love these types of fics!
Broken Sexed Up Bloody Kitten chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Heh! Loved!
karishea chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
i like the new perspective of sam thinking of dean as bossy and know it all

funny
A Fair Amount of Strife chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
AHAHAAHAHAA I LOVE THE WEDGIE MAN SONG!
MKofGod chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Hilarious!

Dad said ‘jump’, they jumped. Well Dean did. Sam usually asked ‘why?’ And then jumped.

Perfect discription of Sam.

Very good!
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
Great fic!
Sleuth Girl chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
You gotta love Sam, nice story!
lucym chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
aw, very cute. somewhat sad to see that women and what happened to her but I think it's just a good representation of how loved sam is, so well done with that analogy.

wedgie! lol!
feathers-and-fire chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
aww! cute lil' Sammy _
tanpopo no hana chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Great one-shot, I loved it! I can absolutely see this happen to Sam. Gotta love that kid :o)