Reviews for Cuts Both Ways
E-AJ-15 chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Wow that was a great story
frozen butterfly chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
Beautiful. That was amazing, I loved how you spoke about Sara's feelings and described the shaving process, and especially how you made such a simple action so wonderfully GSR and just wonderful actually. (favourited)

Ella x
CSIBuckeye chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
I love your work! This is certainly no exeption! Your addition to the ep was spot on perfection!
xyber116 chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
Cool fic.
laura27md chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
Beautiful and powerful. :)
JuanseyLio chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
very well put!
melody425 chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
Wow, that is amazing! I loved your opening and closing lines. The way you incorporated all of the different feelings, and elements of their story truly amazed me. Please keep up the fantastic work!
anneruhland chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
"rather than fear;love rather than violence tenderness" that line about says it all. Such a symbolic act, giving her the razor,it shows the fall of the final wall between them. I love your stories. They seem to see into the heart of the matter. What CBS does with pictures you do with words. thanks for making my day. anne
4NZic chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Wow. Excellent. Those parallels had totally escaped me, but once you point them out they're so obvious. I really liked your choice of words and the way you wrote them, they have a very poetic quality. Your interpretation of the whole scene and its possible precursor was great, very insightful. My favourite lines were:

"Rather than fear, love; rather than violence, tenderness. Grissom had laid power in Sara’s hands at last, and she...would wield it."

I really like the idea that Grissom has finally given Sara some of the power because, until now, it really has been all about him.

I also really liked your last line, it tied everything up nicely.

Thank you.
Joan Powers chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Very nice. I like the concept of the shift in the balance of power. It adds more power to brevity of the scene. And the subtle parallels to Butterflied - very cool.

Joan
jtbwriter chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
That was interesting-bringing the Debbie Marlin reference

in...but ultimately-Gris is opening up more to Sara. Nice!

Thanks for a hopeful one!
arockandahardplace chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Beautiful... Just perfect. I have watched that last minute over and over in the past few days and never thought of the similarities between it and that episode. Loved it great work as always
Chicklit chapter 1 . 2/25/2007

Absolute perfection. Thank you!
Lizwontcry chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Nice!
ayesha-s chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
omg its perfect, love it!